/grimes general/

/grimes general/

Talk the nicest Canuck in the music biz, Claire Boucher.

Grimes video of the day:
youtu.be/qyN5MrNXGaU

What is her best song? Album? Live performance? Who would you like to see her collab with?

Remember the golden rule, treat others as you would want them to treat you. Grimes would never be mean to you.
Try to keep it music related, and be nice to Grimes!

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ye2nzl3z
youtube.com/watch?v=MgshhTHxSNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really really really like this image

b nice to grime guise

I need some information about her harsh noise record

this is the best grimes album

How many times has a fart crept into her vagina and back out again before she could sample it?

Great image you posted, OP.

Rare young grimes pic

That's actually Ariel Pink btw

>It's a "Claire's BUBBLEGUM slips out of her mouth on to the floor at STARBUCKS and someone steps on it before the five second rule expires" episode

>song
Realiti Demo or Be a Body

>album
Visions, but Art Angels has grown on me

>live performance
Glastonbury 2016

>collab
Gorillaz, Frank Ocean

>not Halfaxa
Pleb detected

I bet I could fit my whole hand around her neck without squeezing too much and still accurately cum down that slit in her top.

How raw, dirty, raunchy do you think the make-up sex was?

Can I get a fanfic of this btw?

>Try and keep it music related

21st for autism art

what the fuck is this

don't repost that shit from the last thread

You know if SU didn't exist. This would make for some decent modern pop art.

>Gorillaz, Frank Ocean
that's Kanyefag lvl choise, not sure which one is worse. Are you 14?

from now on it is part of all grimes threads. It is related to grimes

no, it's not
these are just some shitty pictures, nothing about Grimes

It's pulled from some furries deviant art don't expect stuff like this to be OC

"We're done arguing."
"I'm not."
"Yeah, you fucking whore, you are. Take these shorts off and show me your whore holes, lets see if they want to argue."
"stop it"
"we're going refer to this argument as the golden 5 minutes, you understand! ... oh look, you come with your own whore restraints, isn't that nice, now stay positive and stop crying"

She's quite the target, isn't she.

>song
Flesh Without Blood

>album
Art Angels

>live performance
Coachella 2016

>collab
One Direction

t. autism

What's the best place to rape Grimes? id say the butthole :^)

Ariel Pink is a real cutie!

I hope that was a meme

anyways
>song
realiti

>album
halfaxa

>live perf
fyf fest 2014

>collab
mf doom because why the fuck not

I don't know about you, but I love this new version of Be a Body live @ Glastonbury: clyp.it/ye2nzl3z

Fucking ace!

She has enough upper arm fat to work the arm pits into your routine. On thing's for sure is the tits won't squish together enough for slippery friction I've tried with b-cups it's no good.

When is she going to release pics of her reading high literature in the sun ala Marilyn Monroe/Audrey Hepburn - that's my fetish.

I'd fuck her right through the heart, just tear that bitch right up.

would grimes make a good mother?

another screwed tune

Wtf? It sounds amazing.

It's not bad, but not really good

>Nier-outfit
reminder that grimes lurks Sup Forums

Well, (You).

(Me)

Not as good as thought it could have been but I have to love it i guess. I'll just wait for it to get better on repeat listening.

>grimes lurks Sup Forums
wtf why

What does it mean? He just doesnt like this version, that's all.

Yes. I couldn't hide my disappointment about his reaction. Whatever...

I would have a family with her if she asked me randomly on the street

>caring about other people opinions
grow up

what are the chances of me catching grimes after a show and smoke weed with her?

gay designers lurk Sup Forums as they chose clothes for her during photo shoots. She advertises fashion clothes not herself.

:)

>look Hana what a creep, can't even buy photo without watermark

They're both super-pretty.

The 'Be a Body' techno dance remix (my description) that she's taken to doing live recently is really more about serving the visual performance aspect of her act (she has this really cool vogue-esque dance routine she does, which obviously gets lost if you're just listening to the audio.) Imo the original arrangement is much stronger sonically on its own, but the rework makers sense in the context she's currently using it.

The remix is great on its own too. I love the original but the remix too.

>'95
>he recorded My Molly by that time

Can you name other sites to talk about Grimes besides 4cuck and reddit?

>whore holes

What did he mean by this?

Sweaters are sexy, but I dislike the open top deal that's become popular recently. It looks awkward. The whole point of a sweater is keeping you warm, and she certainly isn't going to be surviving subzero temperatures with the help of that.

Then again, the probability of exposure to subzero temperatures is fairly low. It''s just an aesthetic thing, sweaters are sexy precisely because there's no cleavage and skin showing.

That's fashion, bro. Fashion doesn't make sense most of the time.

I think Grimes is the new Bjork. 4 great albums + 1 EP in a row, that's rare.

>4

what

d'eon part was shit

no, please stop comparing artists
is this your first thread?

>4
Geidi Primes, Halfaxa, Visions, Art Angels

>d'eon part was shit
Nothing to with her music. It wasn't a collab, just a split EP. Each artist owns their side. And Grimes' side was great.

A Grimes and Modest Mouse collaboration might be interesting. Not sure if it could produce viable results, if any.

I'm in a pretty off mood, so the golden rule might not be the best thing to apply here.

I think Grimes is the new Death Grips. Being memed so hard for 6 years, that's rare.

Excuse me, but Grimes is so much better than Death Grips. And Bjork was very memed back in the '90s. Debut, Post and Homogenic were very popular and discussed then.

>he has opinion

>comparing memes

>tfw when I have trigeminal neuralgia
>images of people casually or forcefully touching their forehead invokes a vague sense of anxiety
>can practically feel the raw burning sensation just having it come to mind.
>Really drunk on kava mixed with phenibut, the gateway to memory, makes it difficult to ignore
So many foreheads out there I'll tell ya.

Why do you think Grimes is better than Death Grips? Im not trolling, just curious, because I like them equally

fuck grimes and fuck you. she's a shitty musician and a boring human being.

Yes. 100% sure about this. Only her could make DG sound decent: youtube.com/watch?v=MgshhTHxSNc

Why did you answered "yes"? It's not that kind of question. I'm pretty sure Grimes secretly likes them because she's a big fan of industrial and hip-hop

>Why things happen?
>Yes.
nigga you autistic

It's a joke, ffs. I don't have time to write the reasons why do I think Grimes is better than Death Grips.

than your opinion is shit, dumbass

Feels bad, man.

You forgot to change up the wording, noob.

You suck, moron.

It's a waste of time anyway.

Grimes is best artist in known universe, debate me :^)

No one can.

No, it's not. We might fill this thread with good music related discussion instead of trolls' posts about butts.
Are you this guy with Grimes gif on the pic related?

No. I think I missed that thread.

back from a few days ban, glad to see grimes threads still thriving

I'm glad that it's not you.
But still I'm pretty disappointed because you have time to reply in this thread, but don't have time to add some arguments to your opinion. I'm sorry, but he's kinda right. Feels bad again.

What a cuck.

Anyone who actively dislikes Grimes' music is a braindead degenerate.

Yeah, I would like if scums like him would be out of Grimes thread, that guy is really pathetic.

agree, lets genocide all the normies

You're a braindead degenerate. Shut the fuck up.

>implying you're not pathetic
Eat shit.

i really don't understand why Grimes haters even enter the thread and read it

Pathetic why? Because want to talk about Grimes? You dont have time, so please leave.

They see another group that likes it, and therefore, they must become a thing as well. Most people are tribal and can't handle a non-binary position, so they polarize to dislike no matter how little they know.

Also, attention.