These are my favorite albums. Am I gay?

These are my favorite albums. Am I gay?

yes

what do you like so much about The Wall?

No, you're a normal human being. Be happy.

Yes. But those are great albums.

You are OP so you're at least a faggot

trips confirm

pretty sure you're only gay if you attracted to the ones that share same sex as yours

Everything

effeminate at most.

ok computer is perfect so 10/10 taste, but the wall is one of pink floyds weakest and most commercially driven, its not very interesting as dark side or WYWH

What's not to like about it.

even all the filler and melodrama? the weak lyrics? the overblown concept?

Not OP here but I don't even really listen to Pink Floyd, but the Wall was good if you watch the Film.

OKC 7.5/10
The Wall 4/10

Weak lyrics? Overblown concept?
What are you on?

No but you're a fag who confides in music about blaming your own problems on everyone else.

and nothing of value was lost

Extremely :^)

Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Mother should I build a wall?

Ooh, I need a dirty woman
Ooh, I need a dirty girl

Don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall.

meant to respond to

That doesn't prove anything.

If you don't like the concept, you don't like it. But it's a damn well constructed album.

Do you like men (assuming you're a guy)? If not, then no

Does it matter? I could call you a nu male cuck faggot, it wouldn't change anything.

those are some examples of shitty lyrics from the album. and my definition of a "damn well constructed album" certainly isn't a hamfisted concept (literally "emotional wall") supported by a ton of filler. worst instrumentation on a Pink Floyd album up to that point too. Rick is hardly even there.

i don't understand how you could defend Bring the Boys Back Home, The Show Must Go On, Waiting for the Worms, The Trial, One of My Turns

You seem really stupid.

All the songs you just listed are fine, except for Bring the Boys Back Home.