Black people are in the streets to protest while white people are in the streets to catch pokemon...

Black people are in the streets to protest while white people are in the streets to catch pokemon. queer people can't go into bathrooms or bars made specifically for them, forget about the streets. trump is going to win, and if he doesn't, hilary will. britain killed itself. the powers that be not only approve of all this but actively encourage it.

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9jxwOGxRSs
youtube.com/watch?v=zxhlVWYh1Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do white people ever get together to listen to country music in the same manner that normies listen to hip hop?

THE CAR'S ON FIRE...

Shit luck - modest mouse

I am really enjoying this time in life of the world.

yeah it's kinda scary how I'm coming into adulthood (I am 20) at a time where it's entirely possible I'll live to see a true dystopian civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=E9jxwOGxRSs
desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxhlVWYh1Qk

same

youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

what a time to be alive
thats why we gotta go back to church. and believe n god
amen brothers and sisters
god will save us all since atheism has failed us

youtube.com/watch?v=59ZdLTVT12k

always this imo

these times just feel so fucking weird

Maybe this is the future.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Rather have all that shit happening that living in a time with no computers tbph

I really prefer it when you melodramatic little pricks get all hyped and excited by a new 3rd rate album. All this alarmist and hysterical dementia just because a few things are changing a little more rapidly than normal and suddenly the sky is falling and the end times are upon us. Have some perspective or stick to hyping the latest meme album.

AND THERE IS NO DRIVER AT THE WHEEL.

yous right

You think Kendrick is gonna drop AOTY this year?

lmaoing at this pseudo enlightened autist

No hes right. The more we overthink things, the more we notice how absurd the world is.

Lets just not worry about that stuff and worry about the stuff we actually care. Our material things.

If you knew anything about normies, you'd realize they often listen to country in the summer.