DID

DID

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DqQNfjf4zKAJ:www.forcescience.org/forcepresentation.ppt &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes unironically correct here 100%

>USA is so cucked that hopsin of all people calls them out on their bullshit

>blm represents the majority opinion

Pound Pound Pound Pound

really makes you think

Holy shit he's actually right

>le "blacks kill more blacks than police officers do so there really isn't an issue" meme

Holy shit. How can you be black and miss the point this hard? It's official guys. Hopsin is white.

Black lives only matter when the shooter is a white cop. Thats the only instance when the blm apes protest.

>so there really isn't an issue
don't think that's what he was implying, user

I think he was trying to say that black on black violence is just as big of an issue as police brutality is, and he's right. He's just aggravated no one seems to give a shit about poor black people killing each other constantly, whereas we're seeing the resultant chimpouts from the police killings.

the police killings are still pretty maddening though

when he says im not racist i have black friends hopsin is that guy

Black on black violence occurs on a vastly higher scale than cop on black violence. But in most nigs eyes, they are victimized angels and its all whiteys fault

What the fuck? Am I unironically agreeing with Hopsin?

>I think he was saying that black on black violence is just as big an issue

But that's the thing: it really isn't. Let's reverse the roles real quick and it's white people getting shot disproportionately by the cops, and it's WLM protestors. Would anyone ever bring up the matter of "white on white violence" in this case? No, they would never because the US treats white criminals as outliers and doesn't represent them.

But for some reason, black criminals supposedly represent the black race and are indicative of the entire race instead of just being outliers like white people treat their race. And that's complete bullshit.

>black people are too stupid to deal with two things at once
Good point hopsin.

>>>reddit
>>>your favorite edgy YouTube social commentary

If your ass gets fucked then youre fucked
BLM is ass, small and dark. It's fucked, so America is fucked
-non american

epic

What did he mean by this?

>race politics on Sup Forums
I'm sure this will go down good.

go back to Sup Forums and reddit you literal manchild

>Crimes happen more than cops being corrupt pieces of shit

And the sky is blue. What's your point?

Reddit is for cucks like you though :)

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Reddit is the alt-righters safe haven lmao you fucking retard

>89.6% of black males killed in criminal homicides from 2009-2012 were killed by another black male

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DqQNfjf4zKAJ:www.forcescience.org/forcepresentation.ppt &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Well White Lives Matter doesn't really exist so the point is moot

refer to

That's why you belong.

WOKE

You need to go back

>You're right user and I have no other way to rebuttal.

I know.

lmao so is that why the donald trump subreddit is the most popular subreddit ever?

you probably tried to redpill your mom once how pathetic

That there are obvious problems within the black community that need to be addressed as well. There are problems with the police as well, but it's not just a singular issue where people either say it's the black peoples fault or it's all the polices fault. It's more complex than most people seem to believe. There needs to be change on all sides.

You don't have to be the majority to be the loudest

Nobody's saying there isn't an issue

They are saying maybe the black community should get their own house in order before they start blaming other people and institutions for their problems