You will never again be a teenager obsessed with The Strokes, listening to Is This It in bed and staring at the ceiling

>you will never again be a teenager obsessed with The Strokes, listening to Is This It in bed and staring at the ceiling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxsPF4bsDmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry you were such a pleb

i was already listening to ambient space music when i was 10

That makes me feel old and sad.

this reminds me of the good old days
back in the good old summer with my good old best friend
oh, how he changed..

I never really liked Is This It that much compared to Room on Fire back when I listened to The Strokes.

I think I'll give em another go tonight.

when angles came out, i was living at my dad's house again. i put the cd in my old stereo, laid on the same bed i had as a teenager, and listened to it start to finish. so many feels.

>When we was young, oh man, did we have fun
>Always, always

Not to worry my friends, time will consume everything. And then spit it back out again in eternal reoccurrence. This has never been the first time you've read this, and it will never be your last.

This
>ywn be a kissless 20-something playing along on air guitar alone in your locked bedroom in the dark with the door locked with your dad seething down the hall probably wishing his son wasn't such a friendless, ambitionless, pussified faggot

Is there anyone who stays the same as they grow up? Did you?

manchild pride

haha ummm that's literally my life

i love that song, I'm pretty sure i posted a cover of it to my Facebook a long time ago, t b h i never want to listen to it again even though i know i love it and i love my 12" of Is This It, since lots of the stuff brings me back vivid memories of that summer with him
it wasn't that long ago
we're all changing, all the time
maybe he didn't change much, but i definitely got to see a side of him that i didn't think existed
darknesssssss man

>tfw just discovered The Strokes
>mfw they're actually good
I always assumed they were just a pop group with rock influences

my mother used to say "bring the darkness to the light user." maybe you can help your friend work through it? if you can't that's okay too, just talking about it would be progress.

comedown machine

actually pretty dece desu

youtube.com/watch?v=hxsPF4bsDmc

you a good guy user
but no, almost 4 months of trying and I've decided to quit. I'm going to try to consider it 'moving on' rather than 'giving up'. I've moved on from a lot of people in my life, but I've never given up on someone like I've had to in this case.
I guess instead of bringing them to the light i got myself dragged into a very dark place, if that makes sense.
I want to help him work through it, but i can't anymore
it got to this weird point where he was threatening to call police on me for trying to help him, i mean, I'm not afraid of his threats, but he's treating me like a criminal when i've been trying to show him that light y'know?
he's an unsafe person if you get too close, but that danger is something i craved
had to stop though. for my own good.
in the end, he replaced every beautiful memory with an equally terrible one. now there's nothing left

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
WHEN THE MOMMA SANG US TO SLEEP
BUT NOW WE'RE STRESSED OUT

tfw you'll never feel unrequited love as fiercely as your first time feeling it

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>I always assumed they were just a pop group with rock influences
They are. Why would that be bad?

y'all gotta CHILL

>You will never be in High School again
>You wasted it hanging out with fucking losers instead of the type of people you are friends with now
>You're bored coming home for the summer becuase you don't want to hangout with your goofy friends from high school

You deserve no friends, you piece of shit.

I remember when I discovered the Strokes when they were already 3 albums in.
I started getting into flannel then as well.
Easy white guy "fashion".
I smoked then too. The Strokes sort of painted a lazy glory on those days.

Not him, but as someone who has nothing but socially crippled fags uggo girls, and SJWs for friends, I know how he feels.
I'm waiting till I can meet some new people.

YEAH I SHOULD FORCE MYSELF TO GET ALLOW WITH PEOPLE I NO LONGER HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH BECUAS I WAS FRIENDS WITH THEM IN HIGH SCHOOL.

People change and grow up, you can't expect them to hang on to high school forever, I miss it but I wish I spent less time being a dork and more time going out and living

>tfw still enjoying last year as a teenager :):

>tfw still teenager, spend every night staying up listening to dionne warwick and dee edwards while browsing Sup Forums

I'm gonna be like you guys in a few years and I already know it