What's their daily routine?

what's their daily routine?

JUST A SEC MORE IN MY BED

HOPE THE MACHINE'S WORKING RIGHT

meth meth meth

tons of ketamine snorted off each other's asses in a circle

shitposting on Sup Forums

I'm 110% certain Big House is about heroin withdrawal so....

we all know ride starts the day having some cigarettes in the shower

jee

ITS JUST PRECISELY TUUUUUUUUUUNED

wHat happens when they get wet?

>Andy Morin
Get up, take a shower, get dressed, work on DG tracks, suck a few dicks, go to rehearsal, plan some internet shenanigans with Zach, one thing turns into another, he bites the pillow while Zach goes wild on him, they both cum but Andy hasn't had enough yet so he goes to fuck some furbies, do a DG show, go back to the hotel, another shower, go back to the hotel, work on some DG tracks some more, watch anime, shitpost on a French baguette baking forum, go to bed.

>Zach Hill
Get up, leave the hotel immediately, drum for a few hours before rehearsal. Score some heroin, do the heroin in an alleyway, plan some internet shenanigans with Andy, one thing turns into another, they fuck violently for ~45 minutes back at the hotel (no homo), more heroin. DG show, go back to the hotel, eat for the first time of the day (even though it's night time at this point), stare at the night sky wondering how to release the next DG album, cry in bed for a while, pretend it never happened, speculate why he is severely unhappy even though he's living the way he's always wanted to, cry some more, wipe up tears, go to sleep.

>MC Ride
Get up, maybe take a shower depending on what day it is, wait for everyone to leave, close the blinds, take the phone off of the hook, shoo away housekeeping, write lyrics in the dark (somehow), paint/draw, spend time watching TV and sulking for a while until it's time to go to rehearsal where he may or may not even show up, by the time it's over, Andy and Zach are on their way back to the hotel. Ride just sits in the corner while Zach totally wrecks Andy. He used to cover his ears and endure through it, but now it doesn't even phase him anymore. He just tunes them out casually. Then Ride tries to get in on it but Andy isn't into black guys, Ride wallows in rejection. DG show, he leaves at the end of the show, no one knows where he goes, he comes back to the hotel at midnight high on something, doesn't sleep, just lays in bed staring at the ceiling.

He sighs as he puts them away

>WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
>PREPARE TO HIT CITY
>BRUSH TEETH WITH BOTTLE OF JACK
>MAKE SURE THEY ARE ADEQUATELY NOIDED BEFORE LEAVING MUSIC NOOK

MEGAKEK

IS HOW IT COMES OUT SO NIIIICEE

you're my new favorite trip

underrated

new king of Sup Forums

look for food stamps

>go back to the hotel, take a shower, go back to the hotel
my god Andy is transcending reality

lol edited it wrong

stop please

hahaha this is one to save...

my favorite trip

We need trips like this, not montie/unty

you...you've spent some time thinking about this.

all hail

>proxyfaggotry

This post is an artistic feat. Nearly everything about it is perfect.