Maybe i missed this convo but what are thoughts on Beyoncé especially most recent album?

Maybe i missed this convo but what are thoughts on Beyoncé especially most recent album?

>inb4 kangz

top 40 bullshit not worth discussing

Did you listen to it

Overall, it's decent. The tracks that are great are really great. Because it's Beyonce, it's (naturally) overrated, though.

no
and i'm not going to
i know i won't like it because it's not aimed toward my demographic or my music tastes. i don't like contemporary r&b radio pop, so why bother wasting my time listening to a contemporary r&b radio pop album

most of Sup Forums probably feels the same way

It seems like I can't preview it for free anywhere so I've only heard Sorry and unfortunately found it pretty bland. I was maybe going to blind buy this album but now I don't know.

>listening to Beyonce

Ask Twitter

meme

i get what you're saying but some top 40 radio stuff is surprisingly good. drake, young thug, j.cole, kendrick are all legit.

and i listen to krautrock and free jazz

Sorry was imo one of the weakest tracks. Try listening to freedom or dont hurt yourself if you can

Literally like 30 different producers worked on it, it's processed af, also contrived af

nope
i've never liked any beyonce song i've heard before, why would this album be any different? did she radically change her style or what? i doubt it because it's beyonce but who knows
>j cole
you're just being silly

Daddy's Lessons is country, you might like that. It's at least a little refreshing when all the rest is straight pop.

Okay cool but why call something bullshit if you havent heard it

I'm not black so I'm not allowed to voice my opinion about Lemonade publicly.

there was no conversation. just a bunch of freaking out and pol rhetoric.

I fucking hate drake

agreed. Some of her best work but if you don't like anything she's made so far you won't care for this. I do wish more big musicians would do the visual movie thing though, since I actually kinda liked Lemonade as a short film, and I think top 40/r&b and pop is a good genre for that sort of thing.

because i've heard beyonce before and i know what she sounds like
unless she changed her style completely which i doubt because she's a top 40 pop star i can pretty much assume i wont like it
i've heard the becky with the good hair song off of this and it didn't change anything for me
country? beyonce?
dude what
that sounds goofy
maybe i'll listen to this after all lmao

second meant for

Yeah like Young Lean the living meme for autistic teens is any better

I don't like Yung Lean I just had the reaction pic