What are some other bands that blatantly rip off The Beatles?

What are some other bands that blatantly rip off The Beatles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3O_0wyXvTTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Beach Boys

give me a song from that arctic monkeys album that blatantly rips off the beatles

How the fuck is Whatever ripping of the Beatles other than the fact that they're both from the north

The Easybeats
Badfinger
The Raspberries
Big Star
Cheap Trick
The Boys
The Knack
20/20
The Nerves
The Plimsouls
The Beat
Shoes
The Kind

Nearly every Elephant 6 band ever

The Wings

The Pickadillies
The Stormy Wankers
Bicsuits 'n' Tea
The Bloody Scoundrels
Tea Time
G'day Mate
Sex Pistols
The Cheeky Bollocks
The Dodgy Crumpets
Rubbish
Arse o'er Tit
Pip Pip Cheerio

Sex pistols!!???!!?????

The Beach Boys is literally the most blatant rip-off of another band that has ever existed.
Same first five letters, same genre, became all """""spiritual""""" later on, even got the same fucking guru.

The Boys actually started as a NYDolls rip off.

>Sex Pistols
thank you for that one user, I just about spit out my drink

By their first album, they were a full on punk version of the Beatles. They even covered I Call Your Name.

youtube.com/watch?v=3O_0wyXvTTU

Dig deeper.

A lot of E6 stuff. All the E6 stuff that copies the beatles is the bad E6 stuff, imo.

But were better in the end, anyways

I've heard this before. I really prefer the album version.

This is the original version. All the early boys stuff was just a rip to capitalize on punk. That's why they went power pop, fast.

*The Boys version

The Hollywood Brats where the same band.

A couple of those guys were. Kid Reid wasn't in the Hollywood Brats, and I wanna say there were a few members of London SS that weren't in the Hollywood Brats in The Boys as well.

The members that stayed. kid was on off. The three main guys where brats.

Kid was the best member of the Boys. Imo made the band. I actually met him in person.

Radiohead

essentially every band with two guitar players and a bassist

I really really like The Raspberries, Big Star, Shoes, The Knack & The Nerves and never see any of them get talked about on Sup Forums. you seem like you know a lot about Beatlesque Power-pop, do you have any other suggestions based on liking any of the bands I listed, or should I just check out the ones on your list I haven't listened to yet (not a fan of cheap trick. Badfinger is ok.)