ITT: You rank a band's discography

ITT: You rank a band's discography
and other anons try to guess if the list is backwards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLNl6Qn-LWc&ab_channel=TheAmbitiousOutsider
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wildflower > Since I left you

AAHHHHHHHHHHH

Jenny Death > Exmilitary > Government Plates > Niggas on the Moon > No Love Deep Web > The Money Store

Oh god
Nigga tell me that's backwards

Definitely backwards.

Hard to say since TMS is their worst, not bad, just least greatest, and NLDW is their best.

>hating on jenny death
>liking TMS
pleb scum

HAA > Discovery > Homework > RAM

Well, it can't be backwards

Reek of putrefaction > surgical steel > symphonies of sickness > necroticism > heartwork

I haven't heard swansong.

It's My Life > The Colour Of Spring > Spirit Of Eden > The Party's Over > Laughing Stock

Louder Than Love, Ultramega OK, Superunknown, Badmotorfinger, Down on The Upside, King Animal

>Down On The Upside and King Animal bottom 2
Definitely isn't backwards, but your taste in Soundgarden is great

Are You Experienced? > Axis: Bold as Love > Electric Ladyland

Sound of Silver > LCD Soundsystem > 45:33 > This is Happening

hey prisma

SU > DotU > BMF > SL > UMOK > LTL > KA >Fopp

Five Leaves Left, Pink Moon, Bryter Layter

(they're all amazing, though)

Sunset at the Golden Age > Back Through Time > Captain Morgan's Revenge > Black Sails at Midnight

(They're all great, though)

FRANKIE SINATRA

Alestorn is a goddamn scam

Why do you say that?

Their aesthetics is awful, just made to charm 16 y o kids

I'd yell at you for not having BP, but that gif gave me a hearty kek so I'll let it slide.

On Avery Island > In the Airplane over the sea

That's obviously backwards

>Falling for the ITAOS meme
:'-)

did he died?

>guessing X backwards
dude im alcoholic i cant

In the Aeroplane Over Sea?

Looks like you're the one who got memed, user

As long as RAM is last, he's right.

Strangeways, Here We Come > The Queen is Dead > The Smiths > Meat is Murder

World Peace is None of Your Business > You Are The Quarry > Vauxhall And I > Viva Hate > Ringleader of The Tormentors > Your Arsenal > Kill Uncle > Maladjusted > Years of Refusal > Southpaw Grammar

not backwards
not backwards
backwards
backwards
backwards
i don't know moz's solo work but i think it's probably backwards because i've seen the cover to WPINOYB in my shop, and it looks pretty shit.. (also what the fuck, no Bona Drag? You call yourself a fan? [jk i've never listened to any Morrissey solo stuff, so i don't know why it's not there])

Educate yourself(Also Bona Drag's a compilation)
youtube.com/watch?v=FLNl6Qn-LWc&ab_channel=TheAmbitiousOutsider

Life of Desiigner > New English

Act 1 > Act 3 > Act 2> Migrant > Act IV > The Color Spectrum

White Album > Revolver > Abbey Road > Rubber Soul > Sgt Pepper

Only including these albums because it's obvious whether it's backwards with shit like Yellow Submarine

Love You > SMiLE

Strangers to Ourselves>Good News for People Who Love Bad News>We Were Dead Before the Ship Sank>This is a Long Drive>The Moon and Antartica>The Lonesome Crowded West
This should be easy.

A lot of fans of the band like On Avery Island more. I'm gonna say not backwards.

"Main" Albums
John Henry > Phone Power > Glean > The Spine > Flood > Lincoln > Apollo 18 > Mink Car > They Might Be Giants > Nanobots > Factory Showroom > Long Tall Weekend > The Else

Kid's Albums
Here Come the ABCs > Here Come the 123's > Why? > No! > Here Comes Science

(only their IRS years)
Murmur > Chronic Town > Reckoning > Fables > Document > Pageant

Five Leaves Left > Bryter Layter > Pink Moon

Blurryface > A disk of dog shit when put on a turntable

I'm actually right now revisiting Strangeways Here We Come, I kind of forgot that it's really good.. So I will definitely educate myself with some solo stuff..

Definitely backwards

Idk about the kids albums but the adult albums are in the correct-ish order

backwards

fact

Disco Volante > California > Mr Bungle

Come on Pilgrim >Doolittle

i hope that shit is backwards nigga

a thousand suns > living things > minutes to midnight > meteora > hybrid theory > the hunting party

Graduation > 808s and Heartbreak > The Life of Pablo > Late Registration > The College Dropout > Yeezus > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Def backwards lmao

High Violet > Boxer > Trouble Will Find Me > Alligator > Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers > S/T

My Father... > To Be Kind > Glowing Man > The Seer

backwards as fuck

Definitely backwards

The King of Limbs > Amnesiac > Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > Hail To The Thief > The Bends > Pablo Honey

my nigga

>a band's discography

That doesn't look like a full discography to me

These are the only ones i've heard yet

Yeezus > Pablo > Graduation > Late Registration > 808s > College Dropout

Left off MBDTF to make it fun

not backwards

The Queen Is Dead > Strangeways, Here We Come > The Smiths > Meat Is Murder

Shouldn't have put pablo honey on there.

Kid A >OK Computer > TKOL > OAF Demo Tapes

Backwards.

Bump

Backwards, surely

Backwards

Backwards for sure

No, actually. However, Symphonies used to be above Surgical Steel.

That kinda threw me off. But I never really got into Carcass' early stuff if I'm honest

Yeah, I never paid much attention to the first album for a while, then a few months ago it clicked HARD. So many classic, catchy riffs.

>Katatonia

Brave Murder Day > Night Is The New Day > Last Fair Deal Gone Down > Viva Emptiness > Discouraged Ones > Tonight's Decision > The Fall of Hearts > Dead End Kings > Dance of December Souls > The Great Cold Distance

Rock & Roll Night Club > Another One > 2 > Salad Days

Backwards.

Living Things > Hybrid Theory > Minutes to Midnight > Meteora = The Hunting Party > A Thousand Suns

backwards but it shouldnt be

Not backwards.

Might give it another go then. Cheers!

Backwards
Not backwards
Not backwards

Your Favorite Weapon > Deja Entendu > Daisy > The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me
Should be easy...

Devotion > Teen Dream > Beach House > Depression Cherry > Bloom > Thank Your Lucky Stars

Repetition > Leaves Turn Inside You > New Plastic Ideas > Fake Train > The Future of What >Challenge for a Civilized Society
>Unwound

Blues for the Red Sun > Welcome to Sky Valley > Split with QotSA > ...And the Circus Leaves Town > Wretch > Sons of Kyuss EP

Queens of the Stone Age > Songs for the Deaf > Rated R > ...Like Clockwork > Lullabies to Paralyze > Era Vulgaris

Not backwards

Bleach>Nevermind>In Utero

This HAS to be backwards.
I think.

In Rainbows>Hail to the Thief>A Moon Shaped Pool>Amnesiac>Kid A>The King of Limbs>Ok Computer>The Bends

Not backwards

corrected*
Queens of the Stone Age > Rated R > Era Vulgaris > ...Like Clockwork > Songs for the Deaf > Lullabies to Paralyze

How can you dislike John Henry OR factory showroom

Not backwards.

Fear of Music > Remain In Light > Talking Heads '77 > Little Creatures > Naked > True Stories > More Songs About Buildings and Food > Speaking In Tongues

Nope
Yep

Backwards would be common opinion, but as this is Sup Forums, I'd say not backwards.