Do you think that people who listen to music are generally more outgoing...

Do you think that people who listen to music are generally more outgoing? It seems like music is the sort of thing for people who actually like to go out and do things, who like to get up and move and be a part of something.

I never leave the house, so no.

I wouldn't call myself outgoing at all so no

Music is for everyone. It's the type of music you listen to that usually determines your character

I listen to music all day and never leave my room, no.

What user before me said, music if for everyone and if you actually think what you typed in the OP you might be retarded.

music is a positive thing
music + anime is a loser thing, get rid of it ASAP
and i´m just saying this because normies will destroy you for not being like them

pathetic

normie leave

>normie
i wish

huh?
all of Sup Forumscore is depressing albums. and nerd culture has taken over society. anime is always in

>all of Sup Forumscore is depressing albums
>Remain in light
>mbdtf
>soft bulletin
>pet sounds

And even that is not accurate.

Not right now it ain't. Since Attack on Titan stopped being a fad no one gives a shit about weeb shit except for Pokemon. Anime will never be fully accepted into the modern geek culture pantheon because it's seen as perverted and fan-service ridden (women are a large part of the superhero movie uprising) and it's also generally terrible with a couple of exceptions.
No one will ever think you're cool.

A lot of normies I know like anime, but most of them only know Shonen, Attack on Titan and One Punch Man and that's it.

More than a couple but yeah, pretty much spot-on. Adult swim blocks are the exception to this, but that's perceived as being curated and syndicated by the network themselves.

um you just proved my point.

If the music ain't depressing then it ain't edgy enough for Sup Forumscore

nope, outgoing people listen to music as a means to socialize and shake their bodies, only rejects do it for pleasure, actually, to relieve the pain from being self-loathing incompetent shitheads

pet sounds is pretty sad though, bad example

absolute garbage examples mate

Haven't listened to The Soft Bulletin yet but
>remain in light
>mbdtf
>>>pet sounds
confirmed didn't listen through half of these albums and even then didn't pay attention