DEESUL TRUCKS AND JEEEEENS
*GEETAR TWAANG*

it's not. be your own judge as to what's good, or GTFO

Kekeke

It sounds like generic country dog shite to me

I've got more. Fuck you OP white trash in bread hick

>gowdd bless owrrr trewps
>ice coallld beeeeur in my truck
>gurllls and turucks (note that the girls are from the city and are feminists just looking to take advantage of dumb trash that treats them like goddesses while they treat the boys like shit, but the men never acknowledge that because >you can't hit a girl)
Also all the redneck hicks I talk to on a daily basis call their women their "better halves"
Well anything better than you you hick trash fuck

Yes I'm from Oklahoma

>Old Boots, New Dirt

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

More like Same Shit, Same Country Garbage

You just don't get it.
bait

forced

trips speaks the truth

Country is shit

I hope your talking about the album, in which case I agree. If you're talking about my redpilled posts, kys

Not even memeing, I heard "Burning it Down" on a road trip and loved it. Sounds like if country listened to a couple of Drake singles and wanted to try it out.

This. This album is really surprising.

>rap country
This shit ruined country

Pushes the boundaries of post-country

Can anyone recommend me some good country please?

There is none.
It's all

GAWWWD BLESS THE YOU ESS AYY
DIRT TRAILS ON WHORESES
BEEER BEEER WHISSSSKAY 'N BEEER

*geetar puhlays*

Isn't there like Gothic country genre that has a couple of good albums?

heard it on the radio today while i was getting a haircut and it was the highlight of my day

yes: Old Boots New Dirt

Sturgill Simpson's new album is actually decent imo. It reminds me of Wilco a little.

This album. "Old Boots" means it is traditional style country. "New Dirt" means it is pushing the country genre into other genres, or new dirt.

who else /likeditbeforethememe/ here? I've had a soft spot for radio country ever since 9/11

Hank 1 and 2, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Dwight Yoakam, Marty Robbins
If you mean more modern pop stuff like this, Toby Keith, Eric Church

see

hard work blood sweat tears

Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, John Mellencamp, John Denver, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, the list goes on

He doesn't even write his own songs, there's like ten writers doing all the work

GOAT tier lyrics