Can women develop good taste in music?

Can women develop good taste in music?

No because all women are THOTS

No, their interest in it always remains purely on the surface level. It's a fashion to them.
Whenever you try to talk to women about any art that's even remotely layered or challenging, all they are capable of doing is say "y-yeah, totally!" while hoping that you won't realize that they don't have a fucking clue about the thing you're trying to talk about with them.

can OP find a good reason to post asian grils?

my gf has good taste in music

no

someone please /thread this post to make all the posts below useless

not all women are vapid plebs. The large majority are the same as men. However, there are definitely more female plebs than male plebs

yes you sexist shitbag
/thread

prove it

I swear to god I feel like it's always the same fucking dude who says basically says the same rhetoric everytime threads like these are made

Sure, most don't same for most men to a slightly lesser degree

my mom likes 21 pilots

we share a common interest in music, and i know for a fact that I have great taste.

Depends what you mean by good taste. I know a girl who listens to Death Grips, OPN and Animal Collective if that counts in any way.

All women are "that hoes over theres".....

they're pastas you retarded cunt

>Death Grips, OPN and Animal Collective
>good taste

name your top five albums

Yes, my girlfriend listens to Rensaissance Masses, Dixieland, Futurism, European Free Jazz, Bebop, Free Improvisation, Spectralism and R&B.
Pic related.

Gimme some good artists then. I thought Sup Forums was all over DG and AC's dicks.

Your girlfriend has shitty hair

She would look better if she got a short haircut

Quads confirm it.

i know this is and always has been bait but honestly fuck you and leave me alone

My sister:

>Radiohead
>Bowie
>The Smiths
>Death Grips
>Vince Staples
>Pusha T
>Jeff Rosenstock
>Aesop Rock
>The Avalanches
>Weezer
>Run The Jewels
>The Dillinger Escape Plan
>King Gizzard
>Kendrick Lamar
>Danny Brown
>CunninLynguists

Sick of these cancerous threads.

Imagine you were born with a physical trait that allows you to get laid whenever the fuck you want regardless of how fucking retarded or shallow you are and whenever you decide to marry one of the several cucks waiting in line for you, you'll automatically receive free money, housing and food for the rest of your life in exchange for sex whenever you feel like it. That's what having a vagina is like.
Would you even try to deepen your knowledge on anything or developing any unnecessary skill if your life was this easy? Most people wouldn't

But... those are literally all pleb

boards of canada - geogaddi
modest mouse - this is a long drive
little kid - logic songs
mount eerie - winds poem
the angelic process - weighing souls with sand

i'll let you know that i have a hard time keeping a definite top list, but i do love these albums very much

>Whenever you try to talk to women about any art that's even remotely layered or challenging, all they are capable of doing is say "y-yeah, totally!" while hoping that you won't realize that they don't have a fucking clue about the thing you're trying to talk about with them.

Nailed it. Every woman I've ever met who appeared to have an interest in left-field art ended up having an extremely superficial and self-involved perception of that art.

(you)

your gf a cute

yeah. i know some chicks with good taste

is this what passes off as good taste these days jesus

your concept of women is really unhealthy but even more than that it's retarded lol

she looks like this one hispanic gay dude i know

holy shit this thread

and i thought Sup Forums was a little more toned down and sensible than the rest of Sup Forums (atleast when on topics other than music)

hi i'm a girl ama

lol you are delusional, bud

Trannies aren't women.

post ass and tits and pussy and be my gf

"good taste" is subjective and the premise of this thread is misguided

Yes. my gf likes
>King Crimson
>Death Grips
>Alt-J
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>RHCP
>Slowdive
>Joy Division
>The Kinks
>Sigur Ros

>>Sigur Ros
good

rest are shit

Elite taste.

>alt-j
>the kinks

Cool

agree with this

literally full of retards who thinks they are better than the rest just by listening to some "good music"

>these
>good taste

Have you considered that if you were a woman you probably wouldn't want to have sex with 90% of men out there?

>Sigur Ros
Bad

Rest are great

Yes.

Women are people too, they like things. I mean, think about all of the men that are superficial as well...

spotted the turd

atleast better than mainstream music, spotify's top playlist and stuff...

Losing virginity actually hurts for most girls and we rarely orgasm lol

>Women are people too
women are subhumans

nigga your b8 game is fuckin trash m8 lurk moar faggot

Nickelback, unironically

Tbh all of my girlfriends have really cool taste in music. Most of the men I know only listen to like, 80s metal. I also feel like men are the ones who are more superficial. They'd be afraid to be labelled as gay for liking the wrong thing, whereas women don't necessarily feel that pressure in the same way. At least I don't.

>replying to bait

my tranny radar's going off.

/thread

Yes. Women have ears too.

>men are the ones who are more superficial
You're just getting that now? I'd say 85% of this board are men and the amount of fighting, arguing and shit posting that goes on here is all due to a deep insecurity of their taste in art.

meme taste but the girl is cute

>The large majority are the same as men

when will this meme die

Yeah, I think this place would be a lot better if it were 50% women.

I agree

I've actually never listened to them I just wanted to insult you because you brushed aside three of my favorite artists and called them shit

Of course women use Sup Forums, but they're definitely a minority overall.

Only if a man shows her the way.

Simply put, yes.

Though I did hear somewhere that when a woman listens to a song she is foremost listening the the lyrics, and when a man is listening the a song he is listening the the instrumental/music backing. Of course this is just a generalisation but I think probably has something to do with the what Sup Forums men and women (assuming the Sup Forums community is actually interested in music on a deeper level) class as 'good music' to what the general public would classify as 'good music' (assuming the general public is partial to whatever is currently on the hot 40 etc.)

I worded this shitty but if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Are you being sarcastic because I genuinely can't tell
If they had the same taste as the guys they'd replace I might agree with you, but similar results would occur if it was half gays because they're patrician desu

Can OP develop the ability to leave his mother's basement?

(you)

Yeah, sex for men compared to sex for women is like setting a bomb off compared to fucking defusing it.

Vaginas are so hard to operate it's a wonder that women want to have sex at all.

this thread has been reported enjoy your ban op

I take these threads with a grain of salt anyway because these genuinely sexist people on Sup Forums are probably basement dwellers who most likely have very little interaction with women. /r9k/ types who sit on their computers 24/7.

>TFW no clever black gf who will give me as many new recs as I give her

I'm serious user
I mean like gays who listen to coil and post punk not ones who like Madonna and stuff

it's true
the average male has shit taste in everything

have you ever been around actual normies?

i bet you think liking obscure music makes you Deep and Special

I dated a tomboy for like 5 months and at first she told me she LOVED jazz and she only listened to the following:

>Miles Davis
>John Coltrane
>Art Blakey
>Chet Baker
>Dave Brubeck
>Joao Gilberto
>Duke Ellington

pleb enough or what?

entry level but that's ok.

itt sad women :(

>Death Grips, OPN and Animal Collective
this is what Sup Forumstants think good taste is. then they have the audacity to make this thread and think they are superior for liking Sup Forumscore garbage.

all of you should consider suicide.

They're all fantastic jazz musicians what are you talking about?

Who gives a flying fuck if she hadn't "delved" deep enough for you. I don't know any women that listen to jazz. Not everyone wants to explore each genre to the end of the earth and find the most underground artists all the time.

underrated post

Nah, these kind of guys are everywhere. Ask the women in your life how much sexism they experience from men on a daily basis.

>tomboy
That's it.

See, it's not being a woman what makes you a pleb, it's being a feminine person.

See: gay people. Most of them listen to pleb shit as well.

have you seen most men? having sex with them isn't that much of a win in all to be honest family

Not at all, but if I'm attending a live performance featuring experimental artists or digging through a record store specializing in experimental music and a woman strikes a conversation with me about this particular music, I'm gonna expect her to actually have something to say about that music the same way I'd expect it from a man.
So far, not much luck on that front.

I mean I'm gonna be honest here, I make sexist jokes/comments all the time. In a JOKING manner. I don't genuinely hold sexist opinions against women though.

not even remotely sarcastic. Most of the men here just listen to p4k core anyways, while acting like their taste is so unique and refined.

>these genuinely sexist people on Sup Forums are probably basement dwellers who most likely have very little interaction with women

Two of the most sexist dudes I know also happen to be the two dudes who have the most success with women, far more than anyone else I know.
Take that however you want.

What frustrates me about this shit cunt fucking board is there are pitchfork generals despite the fact that people shit on pitchfork all the time.

I thought people were supposed to form their own opinions?

I find it that the more you interact with a group of people, the harder it is to hate them. Most sexists and racists have never interacted with women or minorities very much at all. Case in point, I have a friend who goes on Sup Forums and as a result hates all minorities except for Indians and Asians, which, funnily enough, are his only minority friends. Also he used to hate women, at least until he started talking to them, which from there he said they were okay. /rant

Yeah, and I get that. But other men who hear those jokes and are sexists just have their worldviews affirmed, and women can't necessarily tell if you're joking, or if you believe even a little of what you're saying. You do you, but understand that women have reasons to be cautious.

Sexist in what sense? Like I just said to another user, I make sexist comments and stereotypical jokes. But they are just that, a joke. I don't take it seriously. I don't hate women, I treat them like I'd treat any person, with respect, unless they treat me otherwise.