This sounds like something drunk clowns whack off to. Why are you guys memeing this so hard?

This sounds like something drunk clowns whack off to. Why are you guys memeing this so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmDBmqcAE40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only Sup Forums likes The Doors

nobody on moo would like this if it wasn't on scaruffis greatest albums list

this. it's not bad at all but most of Sup Forums would dismiss the doors and make fun of Jim if not for scaruffi

"no"

I like The Doors. Songs like Moonlight Drive are some kickass shit.

except for the fact that its almost unanimously considered one of the greatest albums of all time. its in the top 20 on RYM too

Five to one, baby
One in five
Noone here
Get's out alive

Not many people on Sup Forums care about Scaruffi's list, how many times do you see Rock Bottom mentioned?

Love me two times baby,
Love me twice today
Love me two times girl,
Cause I have AIDS
Love me two times baby,
Once for tomorrow
Once cause I've got AIDS

Who even memes this album

No one has any respect for the Doors man

i liked it before i even saw his rating for it

People suck that album's dick, too though despite the underwhelming as fuck first half because of Scaruffi. Though for what it's worth most people talk about the second half of the album when they compliment it.

What are you talking about? Among all the high rated "GOAT albums" this one is among the most hated. That being said I still think the album has merit because of its unique atmosphere (people will swear to love the surrealness of something like Doolittle or ITAOTS but not this?), charismatic vocalist, the weird combo of psych/surf stuff while being a predecessor to some hard rock, how there are legit many moments in the album where all instruments do their own thing while still being cohesive (something people normally praise something like TMR or TBSATSL for). There's a lot to pick up on the album, but it's slight dated feeling will make it hard to do so on a surface level listen.

m8 I loved this album before I even knew who that old bastard was, even now that I know who he is I don't give two shits about his opinions

This is now a Dead Milkmen thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmDBmqcAE40

what kind of car is it?

>people actually value scruffy's opinion on anything

its hard to argue that its not a great album , its got nothing to do with the old italian

I liked it before I went on Sup Forums