Post your high school 4x4 and the year you graduated

Post your high school 4x4 and the year you graduated.

>death grips
I doubt it kid

He must have been on Sup Forums. No high school kid knows about Jar of Flies.

yo my sister met joyce manor at a modern baseball show

That's totally untrue. A lot of kids who get into Nirvana in their angsty teenage years also get into AiC. I first heard Jar of Flies when I was 14, which was way before I discovered Sup Forums.

I think even though are charts are nothing alike, I think you and me were not all that different.

I deleted my last.fm data from then because it was basically the entire Barenaked Ladies discography.

I graduated in 2011

fuck your emotional bullshit came out when I was 16. So it was all emo, skramz and Sup Forumscore... that and mysterious guy hardcore and noise

from what i remember
can't fucking believe how much i loved KMFDM back 6 years ago. can't stand them now.

I didn't really start getting into music until only a couple of months before I finished school
didn't really listen to albums back then
but here's what I remember listening to

where should I start with tori amos
I've been meaning to listen to her

Hahaha you're so full of shit.

Graduated in 2014

loads of HS kids post here, I started browsing back then myself even. not too shocking really.

Chronologically I think

not him but i was a camp counselor in high school and my co-counselor showed me death grips. i didnt know they were a meme at the time.

2011, if I'm not mistaken

I mostly listened to what my friends were listening (the exceptions being Silversun Pickups and Rise Against).
Only about two years ago or so did I started to really explore more.

this was really hard to put together and probably not too accurate. Only Red and maybe Animals would still be in my top 20.

>2015
>AMSP

wut

I graduated in 2009. Made my last.fm account about a month later. This was my most-listened to during that year.

Serial Experiment Lain ost, mein nigger.

>she didn't drop out

Outside of Death Grips and NMH, this was me....also 2013

Link? I never know where you make these things

I had a lot of angst back in school. I've just graduated from university so I'll make another one in a minute.

>ever listening to pearl jam
>listening to half these bands past elementary school

right on, if dubious

2/2

Basically became a Sup Forums drone. Still like most of the other artists in my first chart.

2006-2010

Music taste is a lot different now. Less metal and metalcore.

Everyone here is so young. I remember being an underaged b& here. How the times have changed.

15 y/o me in a nutshell

on the real tho. that Britney record bangs.

almost exactly a month ago today
here's my 12 months last.fm 4x4
hell yeah

>maya
nice

pretty pleb shit but i still really love all these albums honestly.

2014 btw

2016 here (not underage b8)

Graduated in 2014