What was the exact first thoughts you had listening to 'Everything In It's Right Place' for the first time?

What was the exact first thoughts you had listening to 'Everything In It's Right Place' for the first time?

Turn it up!

how the fuck is this twenty dollars

"Holy fuck this is good"

I had only heard okc at that point and I wasn't super impressed with that album. Kid A was love at first listen

TURN IT UP!

"I can't wait until this alt-rock ends and the experimental parts that I've been hearing about begin."

Wow this is fucking garbage, where are the guitars?

"This is it?"

Mind you I like the song but it's not quite the mindblowing 11/10 masterpiece I was hearing it was.

''Does he think he's revolutionnary when reversed vocals are something even the Beatles were ripping off back in 67?''

electronic music was a mistake

>Wow this is kinda catchy

"What the fuck is this shit?"

idk something like "wow." or "huh, this is a lovely feeling."

"This song is kinda cool"

I still feel the same way about it.

I listened to the whole album in one go and it all just sort of blurred together for me into one dreary instrumentation with cold vocals layered on top.

Didn't dislike it despite that, but I didn't like it either.

I didn't experience any release until AMSP, so i had only listened to a few songs off OK Computer (and of course, that other song...) and didn't like them very much.
When i finally started playing Kid A, i was surprised, pleasantly surprised. This song basically got me into Radiohead

>Is he drowning?

>I didn't experience any release until AMSP

¿Qué?

My excuse is being born when Kid A came out

M O D S
O O D S
D D D S
S S S S

Probably boredom. Kid A nearly put me to sleep the first time I listened to it. Wasn't until my second or third listen that I actually started appreciating it.

"Oh now this is different"

"This isn't what I was expecting, but I really like it!"

underage plz go

How are any of the first three songs "Alt-Rock"?

Also it was all experimental for Radiohead. They hadn't done anything like it before.

>it's not quite the mindblowing 11/10 masterpiece I was hearing it was.
It is though. You just let a taiwanese hentai board fill your head with an impossible reputation to live up to.

hey that's pretty good

Bored.

This is exactly how I felt.

Come on, at least don't out yourself like that.

>Taiwanese hentai board
I laughed

Exact thing happened to me when I first listened to it. I was 16 at the time and I wasn't really paying much attention. Listened to it again when I was 20 and loved it on the second listen.

"It's ok."

It wasn't amazing nor bad. I've enjoyed the second half of Kid A a lot more and still do.

TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE TWO FOR LAZY EYE