Well if you're asleep you can't tell whether you're asleep

> Well if you're asleep you can't tell whether you're asleep
what did she mean by this

When you're asleep, you're not aware of the fact that you're asleep. You're unconscious. You can't process stuff like that.

but you know that you have slept when you wake up

Doesn't matter. As long as you're asleep you don't know you're asleep.

but the girl asks her "have you been sleeping?"

unless you're lucid dreaming

that's actually not necessarily true, yesterday I managed to stay aware of my sleeping state while sleeping during the whole night.

Either a. she was being a pedantic cunt or b. she hasn't slept which is why she's talking nonsense

what if i am sleeping right now

generally if you try to read anything in your dreams it will appear as gibberish. especially digital clocks or other number displays.

tbqh many other things, for example try to turn on the light, or watch yourself in the mirror (not advised)
(no really, don't do that)

Also mirrors never work correctly.

I definitely remember being able to read in dreams. It's usually simple large print, but rhinestone donuts sure don't really exist

yeah, last time I tried, I had a ton of teeth growing under my tongue with food stuck in between.

I'm going to sleep in like 20 minutes thanks for the suggestion l.

>There's been a lot of upsetting, very upsetting things that I can't allow to happen any more
>I have to be like a soldier and march away
>Cause I'm very delicate in a lot of ways, and things get to me, and affect me in a very adverse ... manner
>I don't need that; don't need that
>I feel now like minus something, you know, I feel faded; I don't feel like I'm all here
>I think it'll come back; I hope it'll come back
>There's a lot of color missing, from the way I feel, and from ... my face, and, you know, just everything
>There's some kind of zest, or some kind of, um ... life, you know, that seems to be faded >temporarily, because I've been so drained, emotionally, by a number of things
>That has to slowly build back up, and then it has to be kept sustained; it cannot be allowed to be diminished

Driving a car is also usually a really weird experience.

the fuck is this suppost to mean?

Every time I see a mirror in my dreams I have to make funny faces, to see if they distort really bad. In recent years they've been less creepy.

>put toast in the toaster

what did he mean by this?

She's depressed

Really makes you think huh?

sounds like jaden smith