He did it everyone

He did it everyone.

He's now working with The Amazing Atheist.

He wants le SJWs to drink bleach.

How much lower can this mellon go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urr5rVP3hXc
metal-archives.com/reviews/Machine_Head/Is_There_Anybody_Out_There?/585427/hells_unicorn/29518
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nOQf52o5P7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if anything that makes me like him more

He gave TPAB a 10, he hit rock bottom a long time ago

That video was unintentionally really funny

Melon knows that the only people who still care about his videos are neck bearded, basement dwelling Sup Forumstants so he's just fully embracing his remaining audience.

Didn't the amazing atheist stick a fucking banana up his ass and stick his balls in boiling water?

lel so owned XDDDDD

idk about the boiling water part but the banana thing, yes.
twice.

To be fair user, that's hot

Why are you posting this every day?

Probably an SJW himself

>youre in your liberal whiteguilt SJW cuck bar when this guy goes up to your girl and tries to redpill her

What u gone 2 do?

>mr repzion
youtube.com/watch?v=urr5rVP3hXc

>implying he's ever spoken to a woman

pls stop watching youtube celebs user

>tfw ill never get to suck le music reviewer man's dick

Let him fuck my wife

>slapnut
>heavy metal
lol

>boiling water?
I think it was oil

Fantano is kind of obnoxious now.

He's the type of person who thinks he's intelligent because he watches Youtube "intellectuals" and goes after low-hanging fruit like SJWs.

Funny thing is the amount of time he obviously has to spend listening to music, coupled with whatever time he spends with family and shit-posting on YouTube videos indicates he spends no time reading or doing research into any of the things he criticises. His worldview is literally based off the sensational nonsense posted on Youtube channels like the Amazing Atheist, Armored Skeptic etc.
Such an American brand of obnoxiousness.

Fantano, if you reading this, come back to us bby. It only hurts us because we love you

>what are jokes

One of his friends (or at least someone that he gets along with) is one of the PBS guys, who are all SJW's

What is essential SJW-core other than Andrew Jackson Jihad?

>Such an American brand of obnoxiousness.
Why do you say this?

Macklemore but if you're going with "cultural appropriation" SJW's, nothing

>haha I was only le pretending to be retarded haha just a joke guyz !!!!!

I've no idea whether that guy belongs to the SJW or the anti-SJW side. Could easily fit either, even with that hat.

>I was pretending to not know the joke to so someone can meme me haha just a prank bro

AnCo
Folk Punk
Punk
Feminist Rock
Rnb
Beyonce

kek

Not him but Americans tend to be louder and more outspoken than Euros so when they're annoying, they're really annoying. It's the downside of having an extroverted culture.

holy fuk that video

Why do you even bother recovering at this point

jumped the shark

he also poured hot coffee on his stomach and rubbed syrup onhis naked ass

Anyone think of any albums?

Shaking the habitual
>LETS TALK ABOUT GENDER BABY

>AnCo
Isn't Panda an anti-Semite or something?

>AnCo
nah

aaaaaaand it's a dud

How are these SJW?

Americans across the political spectrum tend to believe strongly in the individual will as the ultimate good, to the extent where it often trumps social responsibility. This is understandable since individual freedom is basically the founding principle of America.

Metaphysical determinism as a concept does not exist to them. To the American Libertarian, his or her accomplishments are due entirely to their own hard-graft, and not to do with circumstance or genetic make-up. Everything that have, they owe to their will.

Naturally, freedom of speech is precious to them and serves as a compensation for freedom of thought. The irony is that they will not tolerate the freedom of speech of others since they believe hearing a contrary opinion directly encroaches on their freedom.
Fantano and the SJW are two sides of the same coin.

The album's about irrational anger and angst
SJWs have irrational anger and angst

Fuck liberals and conservatives. I hate both of you camps so fucking much. You're both different kinds of retards. You're just a bizarro world version of these neckbeard conservative virgins.

oh, good thinking

The last paragraph of this explains the Machine Head one:
metal-archives.com/reviews/Machine_Head/Is_There_Anybody_Out_There?/585427/hells_unicorn/29518

So do the anti-SJWs.

Take the true red pill, comrade.

>Naturally, freedom of speech is precious to them and serves as a compensation for freedom of thought. The irony is that they will not tolerate the freedom of speech of others since they believe hearing a contrary opinion directly encroaches on their freedom.
this makes no sense

Basically Phil Anselmo did a white power salute at a concert, then Machine Head made a song whining about how everyone in the metal scene is racist

FUCK YOU BEAT ME TO IT

holy SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I always figured he'd be a white guilt cuckold because of all the generic rap albums he gives high reviews

This, basically.

Not a single issue that either camp obsesses over is worth caring about.

>B-BUT MUH WIMMINS AND LGBTBBQOFWGKTA RIGHTS
i'm in none of those groups so i can't say i really care
>B-BUT MUH TRUE AMERICAN VALUES AND AMENDMENTS AND MUH GUNS
american values are a meme. oh and nigga its 2016 just go play call of duty like a normal person

I think there's some truth to that, but I don't see how it relates to what was said. I'd say it's more American with how the real fight is based on obnoxious characterizations, instead of actual issues. The left-right divide is so extreme on the internet that they're just attacking strawmen versions of each-other now, which is influenced from our real-world politics. I don't get what you mean by freedom of thought, there's plenty of that.

>american values are a meme

You sound like an angry 13 year old. Reported for underage

call of duty is literally for children

at least pick a better game if you're going to be a faggot

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

needs some violent femmes and beyonce

Which Beyonce album

Macklemore, Gloss, and The Knife all fit. Other than that, this is terrible bait.

Here's some better suggestions:
>Against Me - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
>Beyonce - Lemonade
>any indie rock release made by a woman and/or a gay person

I just turned 25. So close tho.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nOQf52o5P7o

>I HATE KEBAB AND RAMADAN
>I TELL THAT ALLAH PIG TO GO FUCK HIMSELF
>I DRINK BEER IN INDUSTRIAL QUANTITIES
>I EAT HAM 'TILL I DIE

no but seriously

Anybody else' mind was basically blown from watching this video?

HE TELLS SJWs to KILL THEMSELVES

I always fucking figured he was a limp wristed bitch from the rap reviews he gives out as a white guy

WOW

I suppose it shows just how hard it is sometimes to read people

That Against Me album

Perfect pussy should be on here

>Other than that, this is terrible bait.
How?

Two Door Cinema club done an interview where they blamed old people for the brexit

Just Nick is an anarcho-communist

And the metallic and machine head albums are just anger which SJW's are full of.

You seem pretty wound up about this user... you alright?

How could everyone forget the most obvious one?

>HE TELLS SJWs to KILL THEMSELVES

omg no way what a powerful insult ;_;

kill yourself

>machine head albums
actually the machine head one is a soft whiny ballad, probably the most sjw metal song ever made in terms of the lyrics

>Two Door Cinema club done an interview where they blamed old people for the brexit
Which is true.

>Just Nick is an anarcho-communist
anarcho-communist =/= SJW
oh and literally who?

>And the metallic and machine head albums are just anger which SJW's are full of.
because SJWs don't care about metal. like, at all. it's hateful culture and not enough wimmins or gay culture enabling etc. etc.

Get ready for an influx of alt-right kid meme commenters on TND. Time to unsubscribe I think.

>liking rap = sjw

>2016
>still being subbed to TND

I dropped him in 2013. how fucking new are you?

Anarcho-Communists are SJW's

i'm commie as fuck and i hate SJWs just as much as pretty much everyone ITT.

shaking the habitual
lemonade
to pimp a butterfly
something by vampire weekend
taylor swift
grimes
tame impala

I feel like the majority of Against Me's fans are still white dudes. Not the nu-male kind either, just the kind who don't really give a shit.

You're a commie, not an Anarcho-Communists, two different things.

Best album of this decade so far.
Name one album better.

anarcho is a meme. it's empty. doesn't mean anything anymore.

This SJW vs anti-SJW internet war is the most first word problems thing ever.

>The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die- Harmlessness
>Anohni- Hopelessness

That's cause the SJW's took over anarchism

WHO
H
O

CARES
A
R
E
S

Why is this a bad thing again?

Frick, dude, you really frickin showed those nu-males!

this

Cause Sup Forums is like tumblr

That vid was a textbook example of cringe. I don't like SJW, but all those internet celebs aren't any better.

Antoine Fandingus is a genius, he draws in the tumblr kiddos with his ebin meme reviews and then when they search for more they find stuff like this and go into shock that le funny meme man is actually a cishet scum shitlord bigot

troled hard

>skrewdriver
lyl. Reactionaries get 'triggered' just as much as sjws, if not more.

Muh comrade. Always looking for more lefty music.

toxic masculinity