Was he the most talented vocalist of all time?

Was he the most talented vocalist of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/04/25/475611808/why-freddie-mercurys-voice-was-so-great-as-explained-by-science
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

npr.org/2016/04/25/475611808/why-freddie-mercurys-voice-was-so-great-as-explained-by-science

wats a best queen album

No, he's up there though. Either way fuck Queen.

Queen and Queen II

no because young thug

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

I watched "Who Wants to Live Forever" live at Wembley 1986 and nearly cried.

Stale pasta, from reddit.

Why do people believe extended vocal range = great singer?

>he can't differentiate the difference between singer and writer

He was a very good vocalist but probably not the best ever

aren't you a smart boy you must be doing very well in school :)

>dissing the SERIOUS PIPES meme
you are not my friend

you are a bully

He was def the most talented cocksucker in his band at least.

The fact that he was so naturally gifted and could sound the way he did without ever having an instructor was a blessing and a curse in a way, he developed nodules if I remember. If he had lived longer I'm sure his voice would have given out eventually. I always wonder if he would have sounded even more amazing had he learned proper technique.

>Was he the most talented vocalist of all time?

shes/hes a black person obviously 300% guaranteed

He had a legendary overbite.

don't forget about Terry Reid

Nah, Jeff Buckley was.

No, Wesley Willis was

Because most of their favorite singers don't have anything to brag about except an extended vocal range.

This just makes me hate Radiohead even more

the real question is, did he even lift?