Going to my first concert this weekend. What should I do? Any I should be aware of? Any tips?

Going to my first concert this weekend. What should I do? Any I should be aware of? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Protection-Earplugs-Standard/dp/B0044DEESS/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468443102&sr=8-2&keywords=etymonic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do stuff

remember to always be yourself and have fun :)

Be nice

take some acid before the show

Bring fucking ear protection. I made this mistake my first time.

My photo ID is expired and it's an 18+ show I'm 22 will they kick me out just cause my card is expired? or just look at the date and go
Yeah you're 22 it's fine

Have a couple of drinks beforehand, but not too much. Also what this guy said.

Fuck sluts

I'm pretty sure they only card to make sure your name matches the ticket

I use these: amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Protection-Earplugs-Standard/dp/B0044DEESS/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468443102&sr=8-2&keywords=etymonic
They make my ears sore sometimes though, otherwise I'd recommend them OP.

Moo

Not OP but I am also going to my first concert.

Will i get laid?

Get ear protection

Probably not

Depends

If its just a concert probably not
If it's a festival or some big fest than most likely

If you are in the crowd and you feel someone pushing up behind you, reach back and grab their crotch and squeeze, preferably while saying 'Honk, honk!' This is concert speak for 'Hey buddy, you are invading my personal space.'

Niggers

This

Get fucked up

People actually love being groped, boys and girls. So get stuck in!

nice

is this a thing at american concerts?

seriously in england if i got laid at a concert (other than that time i mercilessly flirted with katie from TWIABP) i'd be more shocked than anything, i just can't imagine that happening