Post an artist's most underrated album here on Sup Forums

post an artist's most underrated album here on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4PvWaTmgD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not really but amazing anyways

Just as good as their debut, their later stuff isn't worth mentioning though.

sun baked snow cave would like a word.

on what planet is amplifier worship underrated? the only albums I've ever even heard people shit on is Heavy Rocks 2011 and Noise

o shit waddup!

the band's best album, so many catchy riffs

I agree with this, even if it isn't even in my personal top 3.

I feel like even The Future of What gets more love than this album here.

This is low key one of their best albums. I personally prefer it to Heaven or Las Vegas

it's underrated because it's actually their best. heavy rocks 2011 was legitimately disappointing. I like Noise, though.

It's my second favourite, only to The Dreaming.

smile is their most underrated

>New Plastic Ideas
My second favorite of theirs for sure. Though honestly none of their other albums will ever hold a candle to Fake Train for me. It's too perfect. One of my favorite albums period

it's pretty generally agreed on here that every unwound album is fucking classic

>The Dreaming
>The Kick Inside
>Lionheart
>Aerial

desu

I've always thought the same. HoLV has been growing on me lately though

I'll admit it's a bit bloated, but the production job here has aged a lot better than anything he did beforehand which I suppose it fucking better had for the money he splashed on this thing.

speaking of, which version of Smile is the best? I've only listened to the Southern Lord release.

>The Dreaming
>Aerial
>Hounds of Love
>Sensual World

Hmmm...

What do you think of her pre-The Dreaming stuff in general? The Kick Inside was an instant favourite for me, but Lionheart actually started growing on me very recently.

>>>/may/

Never For Ever is great! Kick Inside has some good tracks. I'm a little iffy on Lionheart still, but i should give it another go.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4PvWaTmgD8

Never For Ever hasn't really clicked with me, but I guess I should listen to it again considering people on here tend to speak highly of it

my ass, I loved that version of heavy rocks, aeliereon and missing pieces are the static coming out of my eyes because tears can't handle this

hard to say, the versions are almost different albums so you should give a listen to each of them. Personally I slightly prefer the japanese cd

It's like their only album that doesn't get its dick sucked by RYM and I never understood why. It's absolutely beautiful

>HoL
>Kick Inside
>Never For Ever
>The Dreaming
>50 Words For Snow

This is the true patrish choice

you meant Saw Delight

I know what I meant