ITT: Post the most recent album you listened to by an artist you previously never listened to but instantly fell in...

ITT: Post the most recent album you listened to by an artist you previously never listened to but instantly fell in love with

listen to wavvves, it's better
stop there

And I'm a huge Gabriel Era Genesis Fan. This felt like visiting an old friend after many years apart.

I liked it

I cannot bear listening to this album because those cunts said Trump supporters aren't welcome on their concerts. I think that's really unfair and I feel like I'm being discriminated and told im worth less as a person because of who I am and what I believe. That's a really shitty thing to do. Fuck the regressive lefts

Has anyone really been far as decided

just go anyway who gives a fuck

Thanks ABBA

like their first 2 albums more desu

I thought VW was gonna be gay so I never listened to them. Turns out they are but good god is that pop purdy.

>tfw Zion doesn't love you...

Hannah Hunt really stands out, have you listened to Contra yet?

I thought this album was gay. Loved Contra though and s/t is alright

Just listened to the whole discog. Might need to revisit Contra, felt it got overshadowed first by s/t then MVotC, don't really remember any stand outs.

lol trumpfags are really this triggered

I haven't really listened to the whole record in a long time, but i really like the title track

This album is the next step in electronic dance music and as usual from the ghettos of Chicago , someday I want to go there and just see why Chicago as birthed some of the most revolutionary dance music. I expect music inspired by this legendary album to be gentrified in the next ten years same way how house music was. But I never listened to stuff like this it caught me off guard that a simple formula like this one is so captivating.

>it will never be the summer of 2010 ever again
Shit I miss uni

>having shit beliefs
>being triggered when your fav band doesn't like your shit beliefs

the real tragedy is that you think justifies your worldview, when in reality, your worldview is petty, incoherent and cruel.

Fucking christ why didn't I listen to this sooner!?