Are you friends with people who listen to Type 0 unironically?

Are you friends with people who listen to Type 0 unironically?

>this thread again

The fuck with all these tiers and genres ive never heard of. TIL im type I

Considering pretty much everyone has heard film music and singer/songwriter, yes.

I mean "singer/songwriter" covers a wide variety of genres. The tiers dont actually mean anything, hampus himself has no reasoning for them.

Hearing and actively listening are entirely different
Obviously the "Hip Hop" that you have to endure when you take a shortcut through the Commoner's ghetto doesn't count

why is turntable music in type iii?? that's not the same level patrician as avant garde jazz

Turntable Music =/= Turntablism

For Turntable Music see John Cage's 1939 work "Imaginary Landscape"

Or eriKm, Christian Marclay, Philip Jeck, Kid Koala, Martin Tetreault, Otomo Yoshihide

>Kid Koala
Turntablism, not Turntable Music

>no reasoning for them.

Its actually designed for exploration, think of each tier as stepping stones away from the normies at the bottom.

I'm not friends with anyone that cares enough about what other people listen to because i'm not friends with autistismos

Hes done both, and more.

There's still no solid musicological reason for having any of these "genres" where they are. Some are purely tecniques, some are subests of other aesthetics. Spectralism for example is a subset of sonorism, its much more complex and advanced, but yet is a tier below.

Sonorism simply means using any sound to make music. Spectralism takes that idea to the next level.

>takes that idea to the next level.

So they are different then.

>not listening to all types
Pleb as fuck

they are different, but yet spectralism is below sonorism? Nothing on the chart really makes sense. Like I said, no solid musicological reasoning behind it.

>people not realizing this is a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

>but yet spectralism is below sonorism

Well that you'd have to ask Hampy about.

>trying to derail a thread into Sup Forums shitposting

Why did you come back back Hamtrax? You've always been an annoying pleb spic.

DUES VULT LE JEWS XD

nah no need. Chart is discarded on premise alone, let alone execution and reasoning

It's not Sup Forums's fault that people at the unfortunate end of the IQ bell curve prefer Hip Hop and Rawk

>deep house above math rock

suicide.exe

>muh geetah muzak