What about gems that Sup Forums never talk about? Here is this rare 1983 gem that Sup Forums never talks about...

What about gems that Sup Forums never talk about? Here is this rare 1983 gem that Sup Forums never talks about. Great album! It's like if you put Grimes in the 80s haha. It's Japanese.

But no, let's talk about P4K/Fantano/RYM approved cool bands, and not real cool bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRgLhEGEetc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpEpiFWhehY
youtube.com/watch?v=hedIexysvK4
discogs.com/Lexx-Originals-Volume-Eight/release/4103755
youtube.com/watch?v=uMEiggGt9hg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sngvcAGbAAk
youtube.com/watch?v=xoYVEQeJ4WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2NglD0H-cps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut the fuck up you didnt know about this until resident advisor wrote about it

Not OP here!

Great Album, here's another Great Album. It's called Black Monk Time by The Monks. I hate punk music, but this is proto-punk from 1966. That's the same year as Revolver! only twice as underground, and just as cool and fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpEpiFWhehY

Shut Up!

Fantano mentioned it, but I liked it before Fantango did. Or not really, but SHUT UP!

Just passing by to this cool thread (not OP btw):

And sheeit, these songs can be dope. Thanks OP.

I'm going to enlighten you guys with this HiDdEn GeM. It's actually not that good. I don't really like it. But whatever! I don't know. Pretty much invented spoken word electronic (this isn't true by the way).

youtube.com/watch?v=hedIexysvK4

Here's a fast one. Called The Avalanches - Since I Left You. Essentially invented the 00s electronic dance music. Changed the landscape. Really great underground hit. The band recently released a sequel album, Wild Flower, and it's okay too, but this is the true gem.

No Youtube Link!

not op, i discovered that album back in 2012 thanks to this awesome compilation

discogs.com/Lexx-Originals-Volume-Eight/release/4103755

If you are a new Sup Forumstant pls do not post. This album is constantly disused. It is not a gem. Pls lurk more.

This album is p4k approved though

Okay okay, maybe you've heard of The Beach Boys (which are better than The Beatles), but did you know that the singer of the Beach Boys - a crazy man who used to face many drug and depression and schizophrenic issue - named Brian Wilson - did a bunch of solo work that is on par with certain periods of The Beach Boys, in particular some of the later stuff, but that's not to diminish the greatness of this man's solo work, which is able to combine the complexities of Smile to that wicked 80s synthpop production that we get a taste of on Love You, two albums which have high acclaim, and that this album doesn't necessarily live up to, but gives fans a reason to check it out (I also started 3 threads in the past 3 days and no one wants to discuss Brian with me, so I'm using this thread [I am not OP] as a conduit [an artificial channel] of talking about it, plus maybe get some other good recs out of this because I personally have only just touched the surface of the BBoys solo career - which I recommend Dennis Wilson strongly, and wondering if Mike Love's solo album is any good).

youtube.com/watch?v=uMEiggGt9hg

whos trolling who

we need to add a feature that allows you to select and display how many levels of irony your post is utlizing

Nobody talks about Santana on Sup Forums
I bet p4k drones would drool over pic related if they reviewed it.
What is resident advisor?
I've found out about OP's album thanks to youtube recs

OP here (or is it haaha!)

I'm doing the post-modern approach to Sup Forums posting. This is where I acknowledge the ironicity of Sup Forums's normal behavior, and I add another layer on top of it, but then I wash it all away as if to do away with all the Fe content, and approach Sup Forums with a genuine and sincere way opening our minds, instead of relying on the age-old tropes and canned responses that we're all used to, FAGGOT!!

Oh I used to listen to this one when I was in high school because they influenced The Fall, it's an awesome album.

Cumulus Mood Twang by Flowchart is the last hidden gem I've discovered, and it's basically MBV + Broadcast on psylocibin. They don't have a shoegazey sound though, don't get your hopes too high, but it's certainly something unusual.
Thanks to the guy who played this in the /daily/ synctube.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sngvcAGbAAk

Unrelated, but De natura sonorum by Bernard Parmegiani is also awesome, and even Sup Forums start to talk about Elysia Crampton a lot these days, I never saw The Light That You Gave Me to See You mentioned once, which one of my favorite album of the last month.

OK, this band is SUPER underground. This was recorded in 1977. I'm not sure what else happened in 1977, but I think that was a long time ago and old things are cool. This is also Japanese, and the singer and guitarist are super mysterious and edgy, so it's like insanely cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoYVEQeJ4WQ

Oh and talking about The Fall, Levitate is criminally underrated

I like it.

>not sure if elaborate troll thread.

Hmm.

It obviously is. And given the tumblr-style sarcasm, I'm expecting /rym/ to be the culprits.

Hey Look!!! Its my Album of the 60's
Hey Look!! My favorite Album of last decade

Sorry Pic-Related is so small, It's called:

World Party - Goodbye Jumbo

It's one of the main songwriters from The Waterboys, And this my favorite album from him and one of my favorites of the 90's. The easiest wat to describe this album is a emotional baby concieved by Primal Scream and Early 70's Era Bowie.

Yeah I feel stupid now that I took the bait

Esquivel isn't underground or anything, but he is monumental. Pretty much invented space-age pop. Here's a good compilation album (compilations are okay!)

youtube.com/watch?v=2NglD0H-cps

Everyone isn't out to get you. You're just so used to "Sup Forums lingo" that you literally can't comprehend other modes of communication.

Free Your Mind. Nike.

:D (ex. Sup Forums doesn't use smilies, but I'm unironically using a smiley here to connote how I want the post to be received)

weird stuff

there was a thread about this album like yesterday

Probably doing the whole LRD meme, but they're an extremely fun band. Highly recc them

Pretty good. Like it.

:^))))))))))))