youtube.com/watch?v=5TsZLeXruLs
youtu.be/cKz10uI7WW0
youtube.com/watch?v=B_9Pe3QR6Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=J0mrIbUvncw
moxiebeat.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qYKRPKjM940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no such thing

Early Killswitch Engage is alright. But yeah, there is no actual good metalcore.

yeeeah as someone who has explored the genre quite extensively, i have to agree.

there is no good metalcore. not even pic related, OP.

uhm?

also this

>"What are the least smelly feces?"

I literally explored every part of the metal genre that there is until I went to stuff that's less related to metal/rock but more related to classic folk/pop, Sup Forums stuff and found good stuff and bad stuff in every subgenre; like there is good metalcore and bad tryhard atmospheric post avantgarde black metal.

People forget that Converge is considered Metalcore.

Converge is metalcore because it's both metal and hardcore. that's not the definition of metalcore now

converge can't be put into a genre because converge are gods

Fuxk metalcore, roll with mathcore

Getchu some Botch in your life

Shai Hulud and Integrity come to mind.

I don't know why people always laud Converge as the prime example of good metalcore. They sound like ass

Beat me to it

calibans older shit is good along with this album imo

Soilwork is pretty good imo

Posted this in an earlier thread, but some of my fave non-Converge metalcore

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works
Botch - We Are The Romans
Coalesce - Functioning On Impatience
Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning
Earth Crisis - Destroy The Machines
All Out War - For Those Who Were Crucified
Merauder - Master Killer
Deadguy - Fixation On A Co-Worker
Poison The Well - The Opposite Of December
The Chariot - The Fiancée
Norma Jean - O' God, The Aftermath
Every Time I Die - Ex-Lives
Killswitch Engage - Alive Or Just Breathing
Parkway Drive - Horizons
The Ghost Inside - Returners
Code Orange - I Am King

Killswitch's first two albums with Jessie on vocals are fantastic but they went to shit the minute Howard Jones joined the band.

I haven't checked out the albums they did since he left though, I might need to give them a look someday.

This: most people on Sup Forums are fucking clueless about metalcore and think it's all Warped Tour garbage or listen to one Converge album and think they know everything about it.

Every Friday night at this one bar near me, they'll always play Carrion by Parkway Drive over the jukebox multiple times. I get a kick out of it so much.

Architects, Misery Signals

Actually 2008-2010 BMTH is pretty... cool... right?

Agreed.

I don't even like deathcore much but Count Your Blessings is top-tier imo. It's a shame they fell off hard after Suicide Season though. BMTH sound like a fucking Linkin Park tribute band nowadays.

>I forgot about The Chariot, For The Fallen Dreams, The Ghost Inside and Counterparts (some consider it a metalcore band)

fix'd

Fuuuuuuck how did I forget Counterparts? Tragedy Will Find Us was one of my favourite albums of last year. They lean more on the melodic hardcore side of things but I still fucking adore them.

Heavy music that sounds pretty just misses the point.

Melodic hardcore is pretty cool. Like Hundredth. Lots of people lable it as metalcore tho

Converge fans in a nutshell

somethingawful.com/garbage-day/stuff-hate-converge/2/

>Equal parts beardo, antisocial masturbator, and Guitar Center geek, the typical Converge fan sports a patchy beard, a paunchy belly, and a super-aggro Internet persona with which he overcompensates for his numerous personality flaws and hygienic shortcomings. You might never meet him face-to-face, but as soon as you see his indignant, dorkier-than-thou posts on the Relapse board about how whatever you like sucks compared to what he likes, you can picture him in your head as clearly as if he were next to you, while being grateful he's not.

Word. Melodic hardcore is great. Saw Counterparts with Comeback Kid two years ago and they were fucking sick.

Nice, I would LOVE to see Counterparts live. They are like my favorite band. Unfortunately, they won't ever come to Russia.

Who on this thread is still waiting for the new meshuggah album?

Acme - ...To Reduce The Choir To One Soloist
Starweather - Croatoan
Catharsis - Samsara (or Passion both great albums)
Creation Is Crucifixion - Automata
Abnegation/Chapter Split
The Red Chord - Fused Together In Revolving Doors (this one's Deathcore)
Every Time I Die's last three albums

youtube.com/watch?v=4tRifTGYD1o

;) youtube.com/watch?v=8CWmsbxULVs

Misery Signals - Controller
Misery Signals - Of Malice and the Magnum Heart
Every Time I Die's entire discography
Protest the Hero - Fortress (like half prog half metalcore)
Counterparts - The Difference Between Hell and Home
The Chariot - Long Live

if you like some of the more modern djenty shit then

Invent, Animate - Everchanger
Erra - Augment
Northlane - Discoveries

hmm

Protest the Hero - Kezia/Fortress/Volition are all really good albums

No.i

Cheers to you for posting TGI wonder how they're doing after thst bus crash

Jesse is back in the band if you didn't know man.

Damn so does this bar I go to always have local metal bands and shit put on a good show and the jukebox always has some good metal and shit playing.

Counterparts and Hundredth are goto for melodic hardcore. Counterparts have some insane instrumentals and I can never find bands that pull thst off in their genre.
They're my favourite and it sucks they're tour got cancelled in Canada I was really hyped.

Anybody listen to Being as an ocean or stick to your guns?

Haha I used to like these guys in my faggot scene phase

Not the biggest BAAO fan, but i really like STYG their early stuff, or pretty much anything before Disobedient

How old are you?

I went to warped 2014 and out of the ocean of shit I checked out Ghost Inside. Easily one of the best sets I saw that day

>all this melodic metalcore, melodic hardcore, and djenty shit in this topic
Holy shit, I think metalcore might be the music with which Sup Forums is the most plebeian.

yeah, Being As An Ocean fucking suck.
God I hate that fucking band.

Disobedient started off with some solid tracks then they went too soft halfway through the album. The new song is actuslly pretty heavy so om looking forward to the new record

Being as an ocean bought facebook likes & steals merch designs 2012 never forget.

Sup Forums sucks with real emo/real screamo/real metalcore/real hardcore

2008-2010 BMTH was kinda shit, 2010+ is absolute poopwank although Count Your Blessings is actualy really good

Kek I remember that whole merch design thing.

No the same user. But There is a hell is a decent album. Sempiternal had a few good tracks. Idek what the fuck happened with That's The Spirit I mean it's an okay album if you like poprock I guess. BMTH are like metalcores Fall out Boy

August burns red and for the fallen dream are the only somewhat acceptable metalcore bands sry

The Chariot is the second best band I have ever had the pleasure of seeing perform, hands down. They put their soul into every show, you can tell.

Being As An Ocean had an amazing first album but they just keep getting worse and worse in my opinion :/

this

"August Burns Red" or "Oh no why did we make all of our songs sound exactly the same, now we can't even tell them apart"

They have a couple solid ones but it's pretty much the same shit every time around. I don't know how their music keeps selling.

very similar to misery signals
youtube.com/watch?v=rSDWLbHMk98

it's ETID what is there to say
youtube.com/watch?v=4wAqPzgfR1s

if you like the sworn in kinda shit
youtube.com/watch?v=77abKq9mF0I

more melodic shit
youtube.com/watch?v=NBKyZj9NCYA

if you like clean vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsZLeXruLs

I never got that whole 'The Chariot are amazing live, they put everything into it'. so does every other fucking local band I see. have you ever been to a local show in your life?

There Is A Hell is pretty wank. Don't Go, It Never Ends and Blessed With A Curse are all complete shit, user.

Yeah, and the music wasn't good which was probably why they were local instead of on a national tour.

Love this song
youtu.be/cKz10uI7WW0

mathcore is pretty much the superior version of metalcore. I can't think of a single good metalcore band that cant in some way be described as mathcore

barrier is good. or at least used to be.

good shit (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)
youtube.com/watch?v=B_9Pe3QR6Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=J0mrIbUvncw

PTH is more akin to prog metal than what most people think is metalcore. that said pretty much all their albums are good.

i actually like barrier's new stuff more than their old. it has some pretty interesting chords and sounds for metalcore. kinda trippy in a way.

Solid local metalcore/mathcore band

moxiebeat.bandcamp.com/

I saw Barrier with Plot in You (another band worth checking out) in Toronto a few years ago. They tore up the fucking place. Shit was great

IN THE END WE TRIED TO BE

Evergreen Terrace was good, I like Wolfbiker and Almost Home

Only the best
youtube.com/watch?v=qYKRPKjM940