We translate Japanese to English, and English to Japanese

>We translate Japanese to English, and English to Japanese
>I drank so much tea I wrote my letters in Kanji
Was Mark, one of the greatest musicians alive, a Weeb?

fuck off

Nobody gives a shit

>one of the greatest musicians alive
lol

Yes.

>Or put me to sleep here
>And wake me in Japan
>I want to speak a new language
Yes Kozelkek was the biggest weeb of the 90s, not as bad as Bis though.

>

We had this discussion the other day OP, give it a rest.

oh boy it's real and it's popular

Out of curiosity, name 5 better current artists.

Rivers is a bigger weeb than Mark

Mark is not current

>released an album this year
>not current

This was in 1992 so being a weeb was well..... Hmm I'm unsure if it was seen as less disgusting back then as I was pretty young
But I like to think Mark(or whoever the speaker in Japanese to English) is a passionate guy who, in his desperation to escape his perceived rat race("24") has become enamored with another culture only to discover that his entire worldview has been molded by his own American culture and language. In finding this discovery, that he will never truly understand the Japanese girls thoughts and words(Japanese to English). He finds after his journey to Japan that it wasn't his home that depressed him so, but rather his choices with how he handles his affections("Lord Kill The Pain"). In his newfound wisdom, the speaker of the album looks forward, hopeful and nostalgic for his friend who never betrayed his trust("Michael")

Is this from an actual review? it's is well done.

I just wrote this thank you for the kind words

Mark is one of the greatest songwriters to ever live. 3rd only to Sufjan Stevens and Phil Elverum.

Fucking fight me

Yikes
Not that I don't agree with your first commentary, but I don't think the top three songwriters of recorded music are all comtemporary, I mean where then on your list would one find Tim Buckley, Bob Dylan, or Tom Waits?

Literally anywhere after the ones I listed. Though Jim Croce could potentially break the top three.

Okay, that's respectable then.
I was worried you were a new to Sup Forums 16 year old trying to hit someone with #objective facts after hearing mucore

What do you see in him? He literally plays tuneless post-grunge. In 2016. He's like a more introspective one-man Nickelback.

Hope this is b8 and not an uninformed opinion. For one he doesn't make fucking post-grunge. His song writing and way of story telling is amazing, his voice is unique (not amazing) but interesting, and his guitar playing is quite good. Overall his music is very unique to him and over his 3 different waves of musical style, his amazing song writing and mood that he establishes has remained consistent.