youtube.com/watch?v=DThtnn-Ytag
youtube.com/watch?v=58TceFbs6t8
youtube.com/watch?v=V2lOKI-gado
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the picture looks waaay too trendy

I like to mosh

I like to dance to hot chip and cut copy

Future funk

I dance by myself (probably like a retard). When I'm around other people I lock up.

When I'm super drunk and moshing to metal in front of my friends everyone takes out their cameras.

I love to dance.

I'm also cursed with a total inability to dance, and totally lack the confidence to try around anyone else.

>what to?
at the moment I want to bust a nonexistent groove to Disco Inferno by Perturbator every time I hear it
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-6V-OZ4g8

I like dancing to shitty Talking Heads cover bands

I love to dance to anything I enjoy, whether it's "meant" for dancing or not.

A saucy sexy Goldfrapp.

Sex on wheels. Gets the libido flowin'.

Witnessed

Same
Will never be able to run for president

same i'm always dancing when i'm listening to music

is jumping up and down considered dancing?
that's all i do.

I'll dance to practically anything but more partial to house music. Been told a few times I'm a good dancer but they could just be taking the piss who knows. I have fun anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=eglu23iGsU0

Angry Luna - Lift Off (Hitech Psytrance) ~ youtube.com/results?search_query=angry luna lift off

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch (Sort of clean psytrance, widely considered to be one of the best in the genre) ~ youtube.com/watch?v=DThtnn-Ytag

Psytrance mate. Always psytrance. Best genre to fuck around and dance for hours. Very underrated too. One of the rare genres that is actually getting good with time. New technology means more fucked up sounds, that is what is needed in psytrance. I usually enjoy Hitech and Clean psytrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=58TceFbs6t8 oops link here, angry luna - lift off

the only time I dance is when I'm drunk at parties or at weddings, proms those kinda events I suck but it's fun after the first 15 minutes of awkwardness

youtube.com/watch?v=V2lOKI-gado