What will become of him 15 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9sHyxKqqFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

his music will be forgotten and discarded when it's not as trendy and he will probably be forced to get a real job

1 of 2 things:
1)he will become the millenials's bowie, because he is the youngest person that has the amount of resources and studio time and distribution etc like this, something even great musicians will not achieve , people can work as hard as they wat to outdo will toledo but he doesn't have to work a day job he can focus solely on writing arranging songs and lyrics

2)possibly more likely, stick with me here I'm not just shitting on the dude, I like him but it seems the lo fi aesthitic will hinder any real progress because, there are some songs where he doesn't even really sing and no one says anything about it. his guitar skills are rudimentary at best and that is somehow apart of his aesthetic but does it go anywhere? 15 years later can you really push the same self consciously amateur shtick while keeping your art pure? somethings gotta give, you either drop the bullshit or you become a clown

cool GameBoy. I still have my GameBoy Color

still masturbating in a sock no one cares about this guy I've seen his face 100 times and still don't know his name. he has a nothing face and his music registers 0 response

wow how new are you

educate yourself

Who are you all talking about?

He will have made the unanimous AOTD of the 2020s.

Aaron and I will collab to make the greatest Christian psychedelic noise folk album ever

Either forgotten or successful, but probably forgotten

dead hopefully

they always play this little lesbian looking kike in this bookstore i frequent and it makes it fucking impossible to read with his garbage blasting the entire time

i hope he goes acoustic at least

He might end up like the next Daniel Johnston or the next Dylan.

Is this?

Who is this ABOUT???

lov u aaron

i think he will be dead within the next five years

don't ask me why i think this

For some reason i think this too, probably from a drowning incident or some shit

yes it is him

>What will become of him 15 years from now?
He won't be as pretty. :(

suicide

What is he

He'll die from faggot furry AIDS

You need some black pussy in your liffe
youtube.com/watch?v=q9sHyxKqqFA

I'm confident that he will continue to release highly praised albums and become even more popular.

Like his music or not, he is simultaneously one of the most ambitious and must prolific artists out there. Every one of his albums feels like something huge, and he's been consistently releasing at least one a year. People are claiming that he'll get lost in the retro aesthetic or whatever, but it's pretty clear in interviews and based off of past music that he doesn't give 2 shits about guitars. If you think this man is incapable of making original music, listen to How To Leave Town. It will change your mind.

Musician and producer

Who is he though? He looks just like me

This.

His name Aaron Ellis

Post ur pic