/daily/ - passable edition

It's way too humid.

Listen to your library, show off your backlog, babble about new music, tell us what you've been listening to today and what you will listen to in the following month, wonder if Jangle's Thrift Tourney ever existed, listen to Keiji Haino scream, and just let the good times flow.

neverendingchartrendering.org/
>backup topsters when topsters inevitably shits the bed

topsters.net/
>working. we're so proud.

plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel
>for when you want to say dumb things but don't want them to be found in the archive

synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>plug, but with emotes instead of avatars that crawled out of uncanny valley

dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff

Ask about our Skype group. Nobody will tell you anything, but it's fun to try.

Most importantly, get to work on that backlog!

(also, there's a new Natural Snow Buildings, but it's six disks long or some shit)

Previously on /daily/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUswt4UHfBw
youtube.com/watch?v=sMxd-krjvOw
youtube.com/watch?v=9yu_g5x3ZoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7zSCza_2Eok
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/faggot/faggot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love that gif

what a groovy doggo

In a world ruled by the desire to get woman
Those who don't get them Hide in various hobbies
If you say you actually are popular with woman i just wouldn't be able to believe you

Where the #passableboiz at

death to all trips

im more popular with 2d women than u buddy

have a nice day!

But, other user, don't you remember that

>trianglecubed
>Jangle&Bojangle
>natkingcole
>Kanzler
>moonjacques
>Rudi

Pass /rym/ standards?

have a nice day in your containment thread

I love everyone here. Even the ones i fight with. You all are so chill and so much obviously mature. I just one yall
Are you fucking implying
That
You got better endingd in Vns
Because
I bet
You search up how to get harem ending
But i get it natural
Bitch

Wanted to share these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=CUswt4UHfBw

right here m8
just downed three gin and tonics in celebration

also nice dubs

I will post elsewhere too cause I'm free to do what ever the fuck I want, but thanks :)

See
Thanks! We have been for two years and plan to continue to do so.

Reminder that /rym/ > /daily/.

quoted for truth

Is that actually AW or is it just a meme?

not a meme

fb.com/anxietytango

>Mature

How can one person be so stupid

Just end it

>tfw invading /daily/'s embryo safe space
comparable to RE 2bh

>/daily/fags will never know what reaching RE feels like

kinda sad for them tbqh

>Likes: Aboriginal Friendship Society, Karagara, The Thanatos Society, Experimental Film Society

wew lad

don't you have a curve to perfect?

please stop arguing in /rym/

they are advanced level shitposters because that's literally all they do, and it's kind of sad to watch people play hero or whatever

it's like trying to shit on Sup Forums

wdhmbt

youtube.com/watch?v=sMxd-krjvOw

haha

Jangle you are my hero
Good job

I'm actually a little surprised either side is arguing.

RYM and /daily/ share a huge common interest in musical ideas, especially in the desire to find great, obscure albums. I only imagined the two to get along, not really argue (though it's probably just a vocal minority bothering to incite the other anyways)

the difference is that you guys are new as fuck, usually underage, attention whores, and have like 400 ratings on rym from being so new

luckily we have one word that sums all that up...

>/rym/
>actually interested in music

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Higher res

EMBRYO
MBRYO
BRYO
RYO
YO
O

haha lol i bet that has a lot of reddit upvotes

Hamtrax join us i like yr onions

It was approaching the bump limit and I felt like going rogue. I like doing that once in a blue moon, and it's certainly not exclusive to RYM threads.
Besides, it was provoked by them.

^(oo)^

and i'm off to bed

no one cares

nah uve got autistic redditors in ur thread like this guy and no cute girls

>attention whores
aside from a vocal few, most of us don't trip outside of this thread
>400 ratings on rym from being so new
this isn't /rym/ we aren't slaves to the website
I don't have like half of the albums I've listened to catalogued/rated

as many memes and off topic discussions take place here, I do think more stimulating musical discussion occurs here than on the majority of the board, and certainly /rym/

please go back to your own thread now
we're happy being contained ad so should you

Well yeah but like I was saying, we share a huge common interest in finding worthwhile, obscure albums. I hope eventually one day we can both just work together to keep great and overlooked albums surfaced.

t. embryo

because half of you are literal embryos. underage and less than 2,000 ratings (seriously, how do you people think it's ok to post a rym with less than 2,000?). half of you apparently think that Natural Snow Buildings, Yanka Dyagileva, LRD, Keiji Haino, Gorguts, etc. are "obscure" and "patrician" when the RYM hierarchs that you droned them from thought they were passe years ago

says a bonafide embryo who unironically plays video games. please shit up this thread instead.

no shh it's bed time

No We don't. We discuss music. So do you. You and i, We are the same. But you feel superior . I don't get it. I don't get RYM threads actually. But you seem nice deep down.

I've graduated college lad; your baseless accusations have no merit.
Sure, a few posters are probably underage, but is that really exclusive to this thread?
I've often found people to accuse others of being underage to be in the 16-18 year old range, where they've finally broken through to adulthood and can now utilize the insults they've been dealt throughout their adolescence.
We're just a group of people that enjoy musical discussion, lad.

based post 2bh

See
We don't mind that we have less reviews. We hope that you can overlook those aspects and sit down to talk with us about why you love artists like Natural Snow Buildings instead one day, possibly even today.

>thought they were passe years ago
nice giggle bruv

>400 ratings on rym from being so new
oh wow you caught me time to go burn all my pictures of antiwarhol
if you really care about how many albums you've rated on a website for music autists then you fucced my man

Quality bait.

I personally don't give a flying fuck whether the music I like is popular or avant

yer wrong, all the difference is made by anonymity vs tripfagging

>tfw can't post my tripfag-themed edit of hhh's manifesto because rbt is down

Nobody thinks they are patrician or obscure. We talk about liking them or not. Not everything is a showdoen of obscurity. We just post opinions in music but that is about it. Nobody thinks their taste is obscure. Nobody cares about that and having obscure taste is not only a joke but also dumb.

no guys it's bed time shh no yelling

natural snow buildings are pretty good 0.5 filler

jesus christ will you elitist pricks give it a rest already?

this isn't /rym/, no one's life revolves around that website.
I know for a fact a lot of users here don't even rate everything they hear on there.

nobody claims any of those artists are obscure. Yes people do generally like them around here, but unlike /rym/ there isn't an aura of pretentiousness and constant insecurity surrounding your taste that constantly reinforces the outdated and idiotic pleb/patrician dynamic.

and idk what you're on but I've never seen anyone here drone an 'advanced' rym user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yu_g5x3ZoQ

cool dude im about to be a lawyer and make more then ur autistic embryo reddit ass

Agreed. I wish their albums would be included on spotify. Unfortunately I have to do most of my listening this way because the laptop I currently have is extremely buggy but the few times I've been able to catch their music has always been a treat. I guess in that regard I'm thankful I don't always get access to them

Ashtray Navigations has been a group that has done a good job in substituting that need meanwhile though.

>please someone pay attention to me
>please...

no shh if you're loud mom'll get mad
youtube.com/watch?v=7zSCza_2Eok

>cool dude im about to be a lawyer and make more then ur autistic embryo reddit ass
i dont believe you
none of the /rym/ autists have the capability to hold down a job I'm sure

most high-profile rymers are polymaths with STEM educations.

no wonder they are so anal-retentive and socially inept

>most high-profile rymers are polymaths with STEM educations.
>"polymaths"
>"STEM education"

so you mean basement dwelling autist STEMlords

polymath is the stupidest "I'm so smart" buzzword

you literally have a tripfag in here that roleplays as fucking babe pig in the big city

/daily/
>actual music discussion, good recs and posters with patrician taste
>friendly trips
>hilarious memes

/rym/
>doesn't know anything about music, all posts are about whether daisiesfree has a penis or not and how based sodr2 is
>hostile autists
>shitty forced memes (wdhmbt, t. embryo, etc)

You can't argue with this.

i listened to cross paths by the motifs

lots of pretty melodies, vocals are nice, but very unremarkable. the songs all just kinda blended together, and it overall just seems like a bit of a ripoff of Trixie's Big Red Motorbike, but not as cute and not as awesome melodically. still a nice comp though, would recommend to any twee fan.

love you guys. love you too /rym/, even though you're mean.

can you please fuck off to your own thread please

How do they manage to hold down a job as an engineer, watch five foreign indie films a day, listen to ten albums from Bhutan, read untranslated occult novels from Zambia, and play all the latest video game releases while also searching Japanese auction sites for abandonware? It's amazing.

>hilarious memes
>no one outside of their shitty jerk uses them
tell me about triangle cubed
why does he wear the trip

drone me already muthafucka
I have so many albums I want to rec youuuuu

oh my god Sup Forums memes we've reached peak level shitposting

and you're literally a flaming autist who can't function in regular social situations, so you retreat to your containment website to circlejerk over curves and how cool you are for listening to obscure and avant music, then circlejerk about that website on another website for autismos

/rym/ers browse Sup Forums
why am I not surprised?

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun
what did he mean by this

>How do they manage to hold down a job as an engineer
they don't
they subsist naturally off of autismbux

raf does all that and he had to overcome the disadvantage of being born in Mexico. what a god

next chart boy! you, yamir, and ruggles have first class seats for the drone.

anyone else cringe reading this post

Don't take anything you read here too seriously, hamtrax. If being a lawyer is your dream then you be the best avant, interpretive dance lawyer the world has ever seen. Doesn't matter what anyone else has to say.

/rym/
>dedicated users bent on consuming large amounts of music, thereby giving more light to lesser known albums
>quality memes that catch on to the rest of the board
>argumentative atmosphere provides thoughtful responses that /daily/ doesn't always have in terms of challenge

Both are good for their own reasons

t. embryos

what is happening

cant we both just stay in our containment threads with shitting each other up

yee

yes

I did

>I didn't get a (you)
need to try harder next time

can ya'll just fuck off already
the longer you stay here the more pathetic and petty you look

B R A V O N O L A N B R A V B N
R B R O R A
A O N O V A R A N A V L
V L V O V A A O
O A O L O R R N
N N N A N B R A V O O
O A O N O V
L L O N O V A L O L L O N O L A N A A
A R A N A A R R
N A L O N O V A R B N O L A N L O N B R A B

>give me back my safe space, now!!
i'll think about it....... kid.............

>/daily/
>Circlejerk over backlogs and the taste of other users
>/rym/
>Circlejerk over who can like the most obscure albums/movies at once before they lose obscurity

Now stop it.

Hey dudes if you're going to stick around, why not talk about some music you've been enjoying lately?

wow

sick

meme

Gets it

>the most hostile and chaotic general on Sup Forums
>circlejerk
i don't think you know what "circlejerk" means

>ugh can you, like, fuck off my safe space??? i'm trying to circlejerk with my internet "friends" here

wdhmbt

no one cared who i was til i put on the trip

"Autismal obsession" doesn't really roll off the tongue that well.

>>dedicated users bent on consuming large amounts of music, thereby giving more light to lesser known albums
which ones actually?

Hey ham
Serious question
Why don't you stay here?
If your taste is Really that good why don't you join us ib music discussion? I particularly find new users to be fun and good for the threads
May you rec me an album?

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/faggot/faggot/ here have a rec

you're fucking cancer
please do
if you want to discuss something actually relevant feel free to stay
if you want to sit here and shit up the thread with stupid /rym/ memes and a false sense of superiority then fuck off

this

you duh

also send me a selfie sometime, I want my first spicy boi pic to be a memorable one

check out this band called Circle Jerks