Steven Universe: Peridot

This is art. Fuck Classical and Jazz. This actually wants to bush barriers and is interesting.
Anybody agree?

>Peridot
>not the worst gay space rock

>Peridot
>Not the superior Lapis theme from Mirror Gem

Yeah no, this gets you nowhere musically

>Peridot
>Not my Ass

>choosing clt's favourite album
>dismissing jazz and classical
pick one dum dum

CLT hates jazz though.

get educated

>birdsongs of the mesozoic
Woah I never gave this chart a proper chance, but looking back he really did have taste

There's 3 or 4 jazz albums on there and a kesha and lena mayer album lmao

>kesha
>lena meyer
>jefferson airplane

Kill yourself CLT

are you literally blind? 2 sections for classical, 2 for jazz, 2 for rock, and 1 for what he calls "miscellaneous".

kill yourself turbofaggot

>delicious meme
>admittedly bad artist
>perfectly good psych rock band

you're making mountains out of molehills, the majority of that chart is good shit.

>Essential patriciancore
let's see
>Nobody cares-core classical and jazz
Check
>So randum and wacky music
Check
>Random shit put in that don't even fit the chart
Check

How about get your own taste instead of droning some pretentious faggot? (Who has shit taste btw)

None of those artists are good. In fact they're terrible.

You're taking a gay who calls himself "Great Patrician" seriously?

>criticising a chart purely with buzzwords
post your 10 favorite albums and i can do the same, friendo
also, i don't even adore clt's taste or something (though i enjoy it)
i purely posted the chart because a stupid
was saying stupid things

see above
this board surely gets buttblasted when they see the name clt doesn't it

grow up

Hey there CLT

ayy clt

Hey CLT!

nice samefag

Hey CLT

Nice seeing you CLT.

BTFO

I don't take him seriously. But that doesn't mean I have to dismiss his taste because his presence is a tired meme, I'm not that shallow.

you seem like the kind of person who enjoys the spectacle of personality politics but doesn't give a shit about political concerns individually

>look mom! I can use paint!

stop shitting up the board with your plebeian taste and samefagging faggotry

>Samefag

I don't see anything truly remarkable or interesting on that chart aside from some of the the classical music and Hosianna Mantra.

It's pretty ironic that you would say that, because CLT was exactly what you described. He was literally a personality, I wouldn't ever take his music taste or recs seriously. That whole chart is just "look at me aren't I special".

The whole "kesha, I won't explain it, but it's patrician" thing is stupid as hell. Also Zappa is a hack. His taste in "rock" is laughable

That's clearly not paint you retard. Accept that you got BTFO and take it like a man nigga.

samefag again

Athletically though...

what?

>That whole chart is just "look at me aren't I special".

more like music clt enjoyed smoking pot to, newdude

Hi CLT

>because CLT was exactly what you described
he isn't a politician. I am under no obligations to take him seriously. Why should his pretence of self-importance have anything to do with the quality of the albums he lists?

>The whole "kesha, I won't explain it, but it's patrician" thing is stupid as hell.
if someone is vain enough to tripfag, they're definitely the sort of person that would swing a left-hook meme at you for their own satisfaction. Whether he enjoys it or not is besides the point, I like a lot of the albums on there, and my dislike of kesha is not enough to push me against his 'taste', real or otherwise

>Zappa is a hack. His taste in "rock" is laughable
and that's just flat out wrong