THIS WAS GOOD

this is really good

Yup

agreed

I mean it's okay, a hell of a lot better than other pop emo

>pop emo
i am just s o tired

They aren't emo. Gerard loathes that label.

This and Three Cheers are somewhere in my favourite of all time. I don't really have a list.

I knows he hates the label, but seriously Bullets had an incredibly strong emo influence if it's not straight up emo itself. Agreed that Black Parade isn't emo.

Fair enough. I think, if I assume correctly, what he hates more is the emo label because of the subculture of angsty teenage cutters. Maybe not the genuine genre of emo music. Hopefully I explained myself properly.

you're right. he's actually stated that he hates modern emo (probably because of how the subculture is perceived by society and how it is a caricature of itself) but that he admires bands like rites of spring and embrace, that, by the way, also hated to be labed as emo back in the day

MCR in general is not emo

Haha I love my bloody valentine

>this thread

ha ha ha i love to die

He's a pretty talented dude. I think it was good they broke up when they did though. I enjoyed Killjoys tho.

i want to meet gerard way

peaceful? hot? tropical?

>Haha I posted it again!

Same.

It's an okay album, but it's by far their worst.

TURN AWAY

Honestly, could anyone blame him? Embarrassing.

Agreed. I just said that Bullets has an undoubtedle emo influence.
>sometimes I think I'll die alone
>sometimes I think I'd like to die alone
>live and breathe and die alone
>sometimes I think I'd love to die alone

Agree. This is a really solid album.

Honestly, the solos in this album put most "classic rock" to shame.

Dead.

Ray Toro is highly underrated.

? explain?

i've jacked off to mama and dead. ray toro is a god

This album is just Classic/ Glam Rock mixed with some Alt elements to appeal to a newer audience; it's nothing special but it's not bad. The title track is quite catchy though.

It's mostly just personal opinion really; it feels the least interesting out of the four (not including Conventional Weapons). The album has its highlights, but it's their most generic album, and the formula for it was greatly improved on with Danger Days.

Based af

not really. you are confusing the consecuence with the cause

I don't even know what we're talking about right now.

about my chemical romance

lovely

thank you

Sure but Three Cheers is better

Even by MCR standards that album was drek