ITT: post the worst album you've ever listened to

ITT: post the worst album you've ever listened to

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clfYPSlAiG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 memes

speedin meme 2 heaven

I liked this album. Why did you hate it?

The pretentious title on this just makes it way worse.
Haven't heard it yet, but I liked when he tried to rap like busdriver.

TELL

anything by midlake, not because they're technically bad but they're so boring

surface level revelations + namedropping philosophers = worse than music thats objectively bad

He did namedrop on occasion but at times also had some pretty insightful lyrics, I especially like Ode to Raygun for this very reason. I think people just get triggered way too easy when people even mention philosophy in rap music.

PEOPLE OF COLOR
C O L O R I N G

That's his best solo album though, and he has like 300 solo albums.

Masterbate in the Praise of Black Satan has literally no redeeming qualities.

I think your exaggerating, just being sort of pretentious is a pretty normal crime in music
It's not by any means painful to listen to or anything like that, it's an overall pleasant sounding album. I would even call Napping under the Echo tree beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=clfYPSlAiG8
It's pretty goat

>p4k reviewer

Followed by Brokencyde's I don't like it but the kids dig it or whatever the fuck and Miley Cyrus and her dead petz.

What the fuck is this shit?

>first time babbie listen to noise
REDDIT!

It's Merzbow

That's Steely Dan you retard

I'm literally listening to it now.

It definetly is shit.

It's steely dan, listen to it.

No it's Merzbow you retard

this album is trash. not even memeing rn.

Listen to it you retard.

No it's Merzbow and it's noise. Noise music is a category of music that is characterized by the expressive use of noise within a musical context. This type of music tends to challenge the distinction that is made in conventional musical practices between musical and non-musical sound.[1] Noise music includes a wide range of musical styles and sound-based creative practices that feature noise as a primary aspect. It can feature acoustically or electronically generated noise, and both traditional and unconventional musical instruments. It may incorporate live machine sounds, non-musical vocal techniques, physically manipulated audio media, processed sound recordings, field recording, computer-generated noise, stochastic process, and other randomly produced electronic signals such as distortion, feedback, static, hiss and hum. There may also be emphasis on high volume levels and lengthy, continuous pieces. More generally noise music may contain aspects such as improvisation, extended technique, cacophony and indeterminacy, and in many instances conventional use of melody, harmony, rhythm and pulse is dispensed with.

I fell for the b8. Now I feel stupid.

just awful

>I think people just get triggered way too easy when people even mention philosophy in rap music.
only when its done in a cringey show-offy holier-than-thou way

I love pink Floyd but this album was just awful

I agree, this album made me cringe unlike any other
definition tryhard

Blasphemy

Thought I would never enjoy him after Pulse Demon but this is quite nice.

Seriously.

Came here to post this

Not bait, I'm wondering how the fuck did this become the "album of Sup Forums"

shit taste

Great thread, Sup Forums.

Shit taste

id have to disagree with that statment my dude milos a great artist

Shut the fuck up Milo