Daily reminder that his opinions are actually right

daily reminder that his opinions are actually right.

Other urls found in this thread:

factorysunburst.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/piero-scaruffi-and-truth/
scaruffi.com/art/ethos.html
scaruffi.com/art/logos.html
scaruffi.com/art.html
scaruffi.com/friends/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>Born in Italy, Piero Scaruffi holds a degree in Mathematics from University of Torino, where he conducted theoretical work on Relativity and Elementary Particles Physics. In 1983 he relocated to California to work on Arpanet/Internet
Yet this motherfucker still needs others to translate him to italian??????'

It's not that he can't do it himself, he just doesn't have the time because he doesn't spend all of it lurking on Sup Forums like us low lives.

objectively true

No they're not
factorysunburst.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/piero-scaruffi-and-truth/

Scaruffi is very mean. He thinks musicians aren't human beings that don't react to the shit he talks about them. He's jealous he doesn't have Yorke's talent.

I was kind of with that guy for a little bit, but after reading his response to some comments the guy had me shaking my head. In his response to the first comment he is such an ass when he tries to show of his knowledge of music by "correcting" that guys personal top 100 album list. He also has a shit taste. He raves about the Beatles, but doesn't care for The Velvet Underground or Beefheart.

for someone who seems to spend so much time writing about art and music, scaruffi completely lacks any sense of aesthetics and artistic awareness

look at his personal attempts at art:
scaruffi.com/art/ethos.html
scaruffi.com/art/logos.html
scaruffi.com/art.html

Pic related is his personal work "Quartet #1 for Natural Environments in 5 Colors "The Dissonance of Nothingness", photocollage'

I wish I was making this shit up

You read critics to have your opinions challenged and gain new and interesting insights, not to ape their every thought and agree with them. If anybody actually agrees with Scaruffi about most of what he says, you're an undeniable pseud with no critical analysis ability of your own.

>pedo opinions matter

>Literally been through thousands of books, movies and albums and traveled to tens if not hundreds of countries.
>61 years old.
This guy only listens to albums once before giving it a score, how can you trust his opinions?

>This guy only listens to albums once before giving it a score
[citation needed]

There's literally not enough time. Not only has he done all this shit, he makes extensive reviews about it. Plus, he's into photography, painting and poetry. It would be impossible for him to do this and still listen to all of those albums at least twice each. This is basic logic.

Yeah Scaruffi is a pseudo-intellectual.

Also, he has written so many books.

no shit, he's the destroyer of poptimism, plebs and radiohead fans so of course they're right.

this. people on Sup Forums seem to assume that unless everything a critic says lines up exactly with their personal tastes they must suck. but that's not really the purpose of a critic at all

Im sorry but he stinks

LUSTY

NEGRO

ATTITUDES

How did Scaruffi become so respected on Sup Forums?

This. People act like he's fucking Einstein mixed with Freud with a musical ear of Beethoven.
He wouldn't be such a pretentious contrarian if he was really as smart as people pretend.
Also
>Scaruffi gave my favorite album a great review
>"Scaruffi is the best music critic just look at his qualifications"

fuck, this shit sucks. someone should take this over to /gd/

Sup Forums is filled with new age hipsters and Scaruffi has ultra-contrarian tastes with some educational achievements so hipsters look to him and say "see, smart people agree with me!"

aside from the obvious contrarian shit, he actually has the best taste of any of the "big three" reviewers

and no that does not include fucking marcel

I actually really enjoy reading his political views although I agree with little he says.

Reported for pedophilia, OP :^)

why did he take down the friends page

scaruffi.com/friends/

Christgau literally shits on this diaper wearing cunt

>the image on the left is one pixel higher than the one on the right
D R O P P E D

Christgau is a post-pleb. He's gone so far into patricianhood that he appears like a plebeian to the uninitiated.

>opinions
>right

the fuck?

Any pop music critic who takes themselves seriously is by default a faggot

Anyone who reads Scaruffi or Pitchfork regularly is by default a faggot

indeed he is
the reason people disagree with him here is because his opinions actually matter unlike ours, Piero is relevant because he knows his shit

He probably listens multiple times if he really enjoys it. Most of the 4,5 and 6 reviews are albums he didn't much care for, and disregards. Not much different from a lot of us here. If you're anything like me you've accumulated 300 albums in the past year, and yeah, a lot of them I don't listen to very much. Sometimes I revisit stuff, but if something sounds shitty I don't go out of my way to listen to it till it sounds like an 8 like Pitchfork says. Or even Scaruffi says for that matter. Why the fuck would *anyone* do that?

I listen to a lot of music but I'm not a very talented musician. Music for this feel?

WHY ARE THERE AGE LIMITS?
WHY CAN'T I MARRY A 12-YEAR-OLD?

Trout Mask Replica

so... the Beatles really are GOAT after all?

fucking knew it

I don't know why you wanna impress Christgau

He is probably one of the worst Sup Forums memes ever. Why do so many people here like to idolize losers

wait don't answer that

>WAHH WHY DOESN'T EVERY WHO ALBUM SOUND EXACTLY LIKE THE WHO SELL OUT
Literally Christgau in a nutshell.

His opinions are worthless.

Yeah, those reviews are way too positive.

looks pretty accurate to me

looks good to me

>Animals is the fourth-lowest rated band album
>"Looks good to me"

You are the reason this board is dying.

yeah I would've put it higher but his ratings are really just how innovative the album is and Animals wasn't so much desu

I cede to your dubs and quads, but argue that Animals is their second best post-Barrett album behind Meddle. He's flat out wrong about The fucking Wall being better than Animals, and I think we can all agree on that.

>liking Pink Floyd, aka "Le Wrong Generation: The Band" in the first place

found your problem

literally perfect example of patrician opinions

Sure, but his definition of good is innovation, and Animals wasn't really innovative though I agree it's good.
I really don't like them but I'm not gonna say they don't make quality music.

Does that include fucking Marcel's mom though?

>He still believes in the dadrock meme

I'm not sure if I agree with some of the claims he makes in his reviews (such as how the beatles were not influential) and I definitely disagree with him on politics, but his music and film ratings seem spot-on.

He likes TVU, Doors, Husker Du, My Bloody Valentine, King Crimson. How the fuck is he a contrarian?

>TPATGOD is the highest
my fucking man

His top rock albums are all ultra contrarian

>velvet underground and nico
>faust
>the doors
>fare forward voyagers

>ultra contrarian

fucking hyperpleb detected