ITT: Sup Forums makes a concept album PART 2: claiming edition

WE BACK
2 more song names, a cover, and an album name and we're good
RULES:
Dubs names tracks
Most replies gets album art
Most replies gets artist name
CONCEPT:
A funk band who were put in a coma after funkin' a lil too hard wake up two years later to find that Tha Funk has been made illegal and anyone carrying even the smallest amount of Tha Funk in their veins is jailed and quarantined. It's the job of the band to find the source of Tha Funk (somewhere in Atlanta, which now looks like Chernobyl) and harness it to perform the funkiest song ever heard, broadcast over hijacked TV, giving the humans their funk back, except those in the new established government. It's revealed that the new government are in fact an alien race who were looking for Funk reserves in other planets to use as fuel, essentially overthrowing the government disguised as a human coup d'état. The humans revolt and storm the White House, the Houses of Parliament, the Bundestag, everywhere, and send the aliens on their way as humanity relishes its new freedom

TRACKLISTING (INCOMPLETE):
1. Ovature
2. Ew Omec Ni Ecepa
3. No One Is Being Paid
4. And Song 3, I Guess
5. Two Headed Boy, Pt. 3
6. Piss
7. Sup Forums Simulator
8. Your Opinions Are Absolute Garbage Mate

fuck

Salem, The Sensual Sultan of All That Is Groovy

THE FUNK LIVES ON

OF ALL TIME

Eddie Hazel's Purple Coffin

MY PROSTATE IS SO LARGE ITS ACTUALLY BLOCKADING MY COLON

fantastic track name

same to you

RIP Install a Friend

goddammit

if he doesn't show up again, this album will be dedicated to him, considering he came up with the plot

fuck you in half

How many songs should we have? I'm not sure about 10 any more, doesn't feel like enough for a concept album.

reroll

thats an illuminati number i think

blimp

Succ

Interlude (feat. Desiigner)

Well?

George Clinton Returns

Hitler Youths

Nice.

The Fuckboat (Making Love on a Seaward Vessel)

Reroll

The Goy With The Thorn In His Side

george clinton is the dank bomb

jee boii! winrar!!!!11