Guys i think that now with all the black lives mater and the SJW bullshit "guilty of being white " from minor threat is...

guys i think that now with all the black lives mater and the SJW bullshit "guilty of being white " from minor threat is now more relevant than ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfT0jRYaovE
youtube.com/watch?v=J6AEwkM7u10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ian is a faggot!

white people be like youtube.com/watch?v=rfT0jRYaovE

Reminder sjws and blacklivesmatter are right wing bullies and nationalists. Blacklivesmatter is a privately owned and funded corporation, Marx would hate it.

can anyone make a phone wallpaper of this pic?

>black lives mater

sjws and blm are bourgie liberals

oh god

fuck off

This song will never not make me laugh. Is there any punk that is actually anti status quo? I want to hear something so left wing it makes leftists uncomfortable. Anarchism queer punks, or black panther punks or something.

Awwww don't be but hurt , guys a fucking tool..

okay this made me lol

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

The only Ian that matters

Curtis too

>guys a fucking tool

how? one of the nicest people on the planet

you just hate him because he is against degeneracy you participate in you low test cuckold

that nigga dead and forgotten lmao

nazis shouldn't drive

:^)

how low is your test?

Henry Rollins said some SJW shit yesterday about white people. Idk what I didn't read it cause he is trash

I'm a mestizo girl btw

>you just hate him because he is against degeneracy you participate in you low test cuckold

wtf are you on about? do you think ian mackaye is a conservative or something?

So how does his dick taste? Get off his balls. guys a fucking faggot

p sure if fugazi were still around they would have played a benefit for blm by now

with the song OP posted, it's understandable that someone could come to that conclusion

talking about straight edge

honestly, you would have been one of those dudes who got their shit kicked in at hardcore shows for smoking and drinking.

you don't listen to much punk do you

there's fucking heaps of bands exactly like you describe and there are plenty of leftists that are ridiculously fucking extreme to the point where they will be white and listen to a song called "kill whitey" and say it's uplifting!

straight edge fags get 0 pussy and are cuckolds

greatest punk and hardcore lyricist of all time next to springa from SSD

Kys

lemme tell you about sjw bullshit boy

No I really don't, that's why I was asking for recs. I'm only really familiar with some of the most famous bands and a bit of riot grrl and queercore.

Straight edge is for nerds

>SJW
>JW
>JEW

coincidence????

>Sup Forums shitposter
>thinks he get laid

just go read some cuckfork articles cucky

i do get laid though lol

didn't he disown that song or something, rationalized it as him being an angry teenager

G.b.h fuck Ian

Pat Flynn

Ian was gay.. Pailhead worst band ever.. If you don't know then your xxx ass is more gayer then I thought

Kind of. It started getting really popular with neo nazis and he was like "uh......" plus, he was like 19 when he wrote it, I said stupider things at 19. Everyone does. That's probably why it resonates with a lot of mu's 19 year old white male userbase.

He actually didn't disown the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=J6AEwkM7u10
I mean, the song was speaking out against racism anyway.

>this thread

I mean, it fundamentaly misunderstands what racism is, but again, he was 19.

well this backfired i never expected butthurt skinhead little fucks to come and promote their bullshit

suuuuure you didn't

don't tell me you're one of those "it's not racism if it's not institutionalized" memers

That's literally the definition of racism. It's a system.

I'm still waiting for someone to recomend some actual left wing/anti status quo punk.

>>>/leftypol/