twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

remember when I fucked your mom?

What IS even this?

I don't know what that is but I bet it stinks

I remember the Jew.

DE DE DE DE DE DE

> youtube.com/watch?v=r0Petbz3o14

Inspired a lot of shitty singers to make a lot of shitty music for audiences full of shitty people

I still get flashbacks

I

LOVE

YOU

cunt

i will kill your entire fucking family

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FACE

who is that and why am i laughing so hard

This is either maximum autism or someone who's extremely self aware. I can't tell which.

Look, I enjoy a good meme as much as anyone, but this is just too much

A review hasn't ever made me laugh this much. Whoever this guy is, he's a legend.

BASED

this guy is actually the funniest tho i love him

This takes me back to the days of Daxflame videos. Fuck that's probably nearly a decade ago. Someone who makes videos in which they're deliberately sperging the fuck out, but in a funny way, but they're still get the shit bullied out of them at school if someone found the videos because they're being a massive weirdo for lols on the internet and most of the plebs at school wouldn't get it (especially this as people would have been able to tell Daxflame was just making stuff up, but still bullied fo,r making weirdo videos for the internet).

Cheers kid, I hope it's worth it for ya. I'll send some dogecoins your way if you make a vid with an address to send em to

SEMEN

all hail the king of Sup Forums

FANTANO BTFO

this kid is amazing

Self aware lil boy.

Great album, thankful Sup Forums finally shut up about it, how would we ever get new memes if the old ones stay for so long.
Grimes is outstaying her welcome right now.

>Sup Forums is now post-ITAOTS

Why even listen to In The Aeroplane Over The Sea when you can just listen to him

Yeah. Why would I forget the GOAT?

old Sup Forums: ITAOTS
new Sup Forums: fucking Grimes

;_;

Wew lad

I miss the time Teen Suicide was Sup Forumscore

OH LOOK A SHIT MEME

this