youtube.com/watch?v=v22EjioMYMo
youtube.com/watch?v=jmyrRsbKwb8
youtube.com/watch?v=eiuxgu2XoLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5w1bc1M18
youtu.be/wvjv3evM4nc
youtu.be/U_puc1nV0cc
youtu.be/n_SUoD8nSXI
arseterror.bandcamp.com
teamrock.com/feature/2016-06-15/we-are-witnessing-the-return-of-industrial-metal
youtu.be/xsGuJNSStCI
vimeo.com/39526928
vimeo.com/62484227
clyp.it/twf4o14y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who dis jizz wiz

no clue just some rave hoe
youtube.com/watch?v=v22EjioMYMo

I do, thanks for asking.

yep
all kinds of industrial ranging from memenoise to hellektro club hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmyrRsbKwb8

cool I was just curious since I have never met anyone else who does.

Let's post some tracks.

>industrial
>posts some obnoxious cybergoth shit

I make industrial, I was messing around with some tracks earlier this morning.

EBM =/= Industrial

I only like aggrotech tb.h

Also dude Combichrist lmao

alright
youtube.com/watch?v=eiuxgu2XoLA
I really like The Ludovico technique, they use some nice samples and industrial sounds. They also go harder than most aggrotech

Noise =/= industrial

combichrist is electro metal now

> Noise =/= Industrial

What's Throbbing Gristle then?

post it, lad

>Noise =/= industrial
It's not so clear cut, modern noise came out of industrial but noise music existed well before it.

A lot of traditional industrial is rhythmic noise.

I'm just taking the piss m8.
Industrial is a big historical current, if you're gonna dismiss EBM you also gotta dismiss noise.

OP has no idea what he's talking about, abandon thread

>post it, lad
It's not anything in workable form to upload, it was basically Renoise loops of digital noise, as opposed to my usual recorded material.

this is cybergoth not industrial

>combichrist is electro metal now
Is it just combichrist + guitars or were they creative with it?

I see stuff like EBM and Aggrotech more as "post-industrial", same with Industrial Rock and Metal.

Pure Industrial is stuff like TG and SPK imo

Neither is the limit between EBM and Industrial.
Sure EBM is originally mostly macho New Wave but it's part of the Industrial musical continuum

>cybergoth
>>>>>>""""""""""""""""industrial"""""""""""""""""

what are some good industrial bands?

cybergoth is a fashion style, not a musical genre.

it depends on the songs. They even have a straight-up D-Beat crust punk song on the DmC soundtrack.

depends on what kind of industrial you want, senpai

honestly I have no idea what it's supposed to be, but I assume it's noise related so I'm interested

if you know Helltrash you got a vague idea of what it sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd5w1bc1M18

This is literally blood on the dance floor with some "industrial samples"

early industrial is pretty noisy

Throbbing Gristle
Einsturzende Naubauten
Coil

yeah so you want the original "skinny asshole banging on trash cans and rubbing a jack cord against his nipples" industrial.
SPK, Test Dept, that kinda stuff

No. The only similarities are that it's danceable electronic music, and that the main guy has a large bang of hair in front of his face

>Einstürzende Neubauten
that's No Wave aka Slow Punk aka early chugcore.

Fact: Chu Ishikawa makes the best industrial

also he looks like a skeltal bird

What a qt

metal percussion ensembles > Old school EBM > martial industrial > industrial rock/metal > harsh EBM > power noise/death industrial > aggrotech > power electronics released through industrial labels

BUMP

TALK ABOUT INDUSTRIAL YOU FAGS

ANY KIND

>industrial rock/metal
I wish industrial metal would come back.

It's been horribly mutated when nerdy mathcore kids took over it and pumped their fascination for millenial video games and pop philosophy into it.

Now even Fear Factory is going djent.

>black girl jamaica dreadlocks
>grass coloured make up
>more black leather than with serial killers and matrix combined
>embarrassing anime-tier clothing in general
why we like rave again? pussy isnt valid excuse you could be fucking a real woman instead of this clown

>you could be fucking a real woman
oh really?
Where?
Even assuming I had the looks, personality and money required to fuck one, where the fuck are "real women" who aren't in their late 40s?

I do, Zoviet France, Einsturzende Neubauten, SPK, Coil, Suicide Commando, Front 242, mid period Ministry, Throbbing Gristle, Skinny Puppy, Maeror Tri, Current 93, Death In June, Hunting Lodge, Genocide Organ, Laibach. I got tons of recommendations

gimme martial industrial that is NOT
-repetitive and trite as fuck like Triarii
-noise with two or three WW2 samples

The 2000s were a terrible time to be goth.

Now do you see why cyberpunks hate rivetheads?

I bet she listens to some garbage like Neuroticfish and dances the macarena to it at 2x speed like every other cybermallgoth loser.

give me something with narratives, like with spoken word-samples etc. preferably something noisy/glitchy

Reminder that they used Skinny Puppy to torture people in Gitmo.

God bless em

That's why i was punk not goth back then

>That's why i was punk not goth back then
I wasn't anything, I didn't really get into 80s goth and deathrock until my early 20s.

Die Wiesse Rose is good, if you like tribal chant shit, Our God Weeps is good Christian pastoral stuff, Turbine Sturmwerk is pretty experimental

alright
cyberpunks don't exist

I do

I need links, none of that stuff is googleable

Die Weisse Rose - A Martyrium Of White Roses: youtu.be/wvjv3evM4nc

Our God Weeps - The Brotherhood Has Gone: youtu.be/U_puc1nV0cc

Turbund Sturmwerk - Igg-dra-sil: youtu.be/n_SUoD8nSXI

sounds more like you look for military pop
svalbard
dernier volonte early stuff

storm of capricorn

that's nice but only Die Weisse Rose sounds like martial industrial at all; the rest is neofolk or just spooky ambient.

yeah that's more like it.
My favorite projects are Von Thronstahl, Epoch and Kreuzweg OST

Consent is a spook. Everyone is fair game to make your property.

that's not the point, you retard, I'm asking you to tell me where the fuck those mythical "real women" are located cause I never see them when I go outside.

As far as I know they only exist in Playboy magazines from the 80s.

what the fuck is a real woman

VNV Nation is about as Industrial as I get...
I really can't get much into industrial. So sad.

One with pubic hair.

Was listening to :Wumpscut: on my way home. Pinnacle of the genre, in my opinion

I was talking about means to access women, property

Anyways to be serious, I do noise/industrial on my own

arseterror.bandcamp.com

i like your Teutonic
album so far

irrelevant

Pinnacle of harsh EBM, yes.
:Wumpscut: has some pretty corny lyrics but its 90s output is far superior to politically-charged but overhyped shit like Skinny Puppy.

Someone that has been there through the years or really knows- wtf happened to industrial? Why did it never go anywhere

So it peaked with NIN and Marilyn Manson and seems to have just devolved- literally everything i've seen since was a bunch of shitty repetitive aggro etc.. Why did it never take off? Why did it stagnate? just whyyyyyyyyy

it was part of the grunge movement in the public's eye so it faded when grunge faded in the mid-late 90s

it was slightly in advance on its time.
Now would be a pretty good time for it to come back, there's this new wave of technological euphoria (the whole born mobile generation and singularity meme) that needs a slap in the face.

The reason why NIN and Manson were relevant wasn't so much because they made industrial than because they made rock music.

industrial is coming back though, or at least according to this. author and punisher is pretty cool at least teamrock.com/feature/2016-06-15/we-are-witnessing-the-return-of-industrial-metal

this article is wrong as fuck, though.

Industrial would be back if
-a whole bunch of new artists started popping up doing this music
or
-older artists massively updated their sound and lyrical content to address current topics.

Which certainly isn't the case for Ministry, and as for Fear Factory, they're succumbing to the techno-euphoric meme I just mentioned by getting closer to Djent.

And again, we're just talking about industrial metal.

I do agree that Author & Punisher is some good shit, but he's only interested in making cool music, he doesn't have a message, an aesthetic, or a stage presence strong enough to revive industrial metal. All he has is nice music and a cool way of playing it.

I really like Theologian, which is called industrial by some (dark ambient, power electronics?). Good shit.

Download it then

Kys

Wumscut has like 3 decent albums, Skinny Puppy never made a bad album

Last Rights and Vivisect are masterpieces, and Remission is a classic

just finished listening to this. Really made my day better. Literally one of the happiest albums I've ever heard. The vocals are quirky and obnoxious at times and the instrumentation is so comfy. I'm totally not shaking while writing this.

Skinny Puppy made no bad albums, but they never made outstanding albums. Skinny Puppy have always been about the statements (and to a degree the stage theatrics), not about the music.
Bunkertor 7, Embryodead and the earlier material outshine all of Skinny Puppy's output.

Why would you want industrial music to be comfy?
That sounds terrible.

Been monitoring this thread all day. Not impressed but industrial threads on Sup Forums seldom ever do.

I'll just post one of my favorites.

Imagine seeing this at your local pub.
youtu.be/xsGuJNSStCI

wanna talk about it?

>never made outstanding albums.
Not him and I beg to differ

oh I remember pitchfork and fantano reviewing this but I can't recall why I never got myself to listen to it. checking it out asap

shit, that's pretty cool

>Imagine seeing this at your local pub.

god i wish. so many shitty indie bands

honestly it's one of my favorite albums of the year. Really really visceral shit.

Anyone here like Death Industrial like Brighter Death Now? I think Roger is pretty cool

Not really, death industrial is more fun to make than it is to listen to.

It's abrasive and shit but unless it's got a groove to it, it's not nearly as powerful and aggressive as it markets itself as.

I get what you mean.
I like that it's not as powerful or aggressive as other genres though. Sometimes I just want something dark and more abrasive than dark ambient but not as extreme as something like power electronics.
I've always wanted to make it but I don't know how to go about doing so.

>power electronics
>extreme
most of the power electronics I've heard are just an oversaturated electric pulse that sounds like wet farts, like PRTPRTPRTPRTPRTPRTPRT.

Severed Heads

Horribly overlooked Industrial from down under. Heard them described as Erasure and Throbbing Gristle had a baby. Great discography. Tom Ellard just put out Rhine last year.

Big Car Retread
vimeo.com/39526928

The Soundtrack of Fold
vimeo.com/62484227

Just made this track
clyp.it/twf4o14y
is it nice?
I'm thinking of adding a distorted synth line to it to make it less monotonous, or maybe vocals but I'm not sure if it would make it better.

You need to listen to better power electronics then

gimme recs.
I vastly prefer power noise to power electronics

I like some death industrial and PE. was just listening to some valefor

Birdseed by Whitehouse is a classic, the title track is field recordings of rape victim interviews though so take that as you will.
Genocide Organ is another good band to check out, their self titled is pretty cool but less abrasive than whitehosue.
If you haven't already check out the White Power compilation.
If you like birdseed you can also check out Consumer Electronics.

Anyone know where there's a good industrial scene?

eh, I already know those except consumer electronics

different strokes for different folks I guess

kek
accurate pic