Has an artist you admire ever been mean to you?

Has an artist you admire ever been mean to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_SXD7RlmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, they've all been super chill.

>all cops are bad! no exceptions
i hate this attitude

After a Pixies show I tried to get an autograph from Frank Black and he completely ignored me. That's it though, every other artist I admire that I've met has been super chill. Last week I got to meet John Carpenter at a meet & greet and he was very nice.

>admiring some shitty emo band

wow user

>implying OP is genuine
He just wants to shit on TWIABP. I don't blame him though, lately those guys have been acting like raging assholes. They deserve to be shit on.

idk I never talked to them
besides the time james ferraro SUP

Fergie tweeted kiss emojis at me when I told her I loved her on Twitter

People who like shitty music deserve to be shat upon IMO

Wow, these niggas are total assholes.I still like their albums and their singer is a qt3.14 but damn...

>minority of cops are actually racist and negligent

ALL COPS ARE BAD!!!

>Islamic followers commit planned atrocities killing hundreds over the past few years

NOT ALL MUSLIMS!! DONT BE A XENOPHOBE!

>Liberal logic

I've successfully trolled this underground collective

nice on topic post friendo

Back to your containment board

It's related the the fascist rhetoric used in op's picture friend. That band is mean

>hundreds
Try tens of thousands

OP asked if a band has ever been mean to you, and also implied that if so you should say what happened. they merely used that pic as an example of an artist being mean to somebody. your post is off topic and unwanted.

not rly flux pavilion was just suprised when i said he´s a neverheard tier average DJ who´d have to do shitloads more gigs to be actually recognized outside hipster circles. People know Justin Bieber, Calvin Harris and Skrillex none of these new DJs ring any bells coz they dont have a strong brand

>one of the largest and perhaps the fastest growing board on the site
>containment
It is you who are being contained, friendo.

>don't discuss anything posted in this thread
>strictly post meanies

This is how dialogue works user. You aren't the only one here so don't reply if you don't like it. Have a nice weekend

how do i report a twitter account

damn, didn't realize this website was a containment board to keep us out of Sup Forums
you aren't having a dialogue even remotely related to the topic

>minority of cops are actually racist and negligent
IT'S ONLY SOME OF THEM!

>minority of muslims commit planned atrocities killing hundreds (thousands to be fair) over the past few years
IT'S LITERALLY ALL OF THEM!

>Sup Forums logic

It's tackling the thought process behind the mean bands post

Sup Forums has little to no influence in the larger scope of societal trends. Just look at what that mean band posted in OP's pic

No, but I've seen the opposite happen

and how is that relevant?
that's probably pretty common

>civil humans create an organization (the police) that is purely created to help and defend the population

>pieces of shit create an organization (ISIS) that is purely created to help kill and murder the population

>underage highschool poster on Sup Forums logic =^)

Anyone have that tweet from years ago when Kanye roasted some ghetto bitch?

I'm sure azealia banks has plenty of mean responses but I've never had any personally

>how is talking about the topic relevant

Yikes

Not gonna argue trivial shit cause you are rattled just move on

>thread for posting personal anecdotes of artists being mean and discussion of said anecdotes
>talking about a strawman loosely based upon the social and political stances implied by the pic in the OP rather than sharing stories
it's neither the topic nor relevant

There's a girl in that band. I bet you're a racist cop.

I'm glad I'm not invested into these guys. Feel bad for their more level-headed fans, but this band is delusion as fuck

I snuck backstage and met Paul Westerberg once but as a teen my nerves were so high being back there and meeting him that I kinda talked half stupid. he was surprisingly still super chill and nice about it all when most normal people would tell me to fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_SXD7RlmE

I can't help but love Billy Corgan. He's become like a cartoon cranky old man at this point.

Its bad enough the fact that you want to become one. Dont do that shit, no one needs them

Who posted that?

I've never even approached an artist, not even online.

>images and worda is better than dream amd day unite
Agreed 100% with him right until then