Jam feelings

>when you make eye contact while jamming with someone

now u have to suck him

what are you fucking gay

>when you both are just improving and perfectly transition into a different time sig on the same downbeat

I play guitar with my friend who is a drummer and we never say what we want to play. Just start and go off for about an hour or two and I love those moments where you get led to something you couldn't have contrived beforehand

>where you get led to something you couldn't have contrived beforehand
that's so romantic

Have you sucked his dick?

This thread is so fucking gay

Do you guys not have friends to jam with? The interplay between multiple people in a free setting is so interesting. It's like a microcosm of a society where everyone is building this abstract structure

benis in boipucci

Samefag.

how does it feel being 12?

>tfw you play drastically out of key and it still works

Tfw you realize you could be sucking each other off instead of sucking at music.

>with someone
>someone

No, I was posting there too

>u guys not have friends to jam with?
No

When you play the indulgent widdly bit at the end of a song and then all hit the last note at the same time

I have almost only had bad times jamming with people. It always goes one of two ways

>drummer ends jam way too early, no momentum gets built up

>drummer doesn't stop fucking playing when you obviously should have stopped

tell your drummer he sucks. if he gets mad find a new drummer. or learn drums yourself fag

>tfw no one wants to jam Can songs with me for hours

Loopers just aren't the same :'(

>tfw when you're trying to sing back up vocals when you're playing rhythm guitar AND sucking off the lead guitarist

Drop your drummer

as a drummer I can safely say he's an egotistical maniac and not worth playing with just from your description

Guys I think this dude is getting weird jamming feels for me. It talks endlessly about how good I am and it's getting weird

I don't have the same feelings, in fact I just jam with him when people I would jam with are busy.

send help

>that scene
Fucking lold when Decker wasted precious time just to hear that he was the fastest recruit

>tfw Al Jardine was on Decker
What the fuck

he got shot too RIP

but i guess thats what he gets for spreading the global warming myth

For real the best episode of the series or webseries so far

I fucking fell on the floor when Decker put out on the cigarette on his gunshot wound for no reason

whenever the people i play with made eye contact with me, they'd mess up.
now i play with my back to them so its better but annoying to not be able to see body language and i think it's making it harder to hear the drums having them against a wall?

Mu doesn't understand this thread because aspies hate eye contact

Stop giving them the fucking rape eyes while you play and you won't need to worry

Anyone else here strictly practice in the dark?

Keked like a tortellino.

The best is when the eye contact isn't embarrassing but it takes some time

It's like eye contact during sex

whoa, hey now
maybe guitar fagoo is aesthetically incompetent.
lets not jump on the drummer, unless it be sexual.

record your sessions. share them, talk about them.

fucking lol

Do you guys actually jam with other people or just shitpost?

>record the greatest jam ever
>play the recording next day
>it's laughably bad
>listen to the recording while making fun of ourselves

>when you make eye contact while shitposting with your bro