I missed all the threads about this so share with me how Sup Forums actually feels bout it

I missed all the threads about this so share with me how Sup Forums actually feels bout it

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/gzqyozsp
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NPAliaYGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It sucks

It's great

It's alright

idk

I love it

no clue

give it time

strong 9. AOTY

this desu senpai

even better than since i left you for me

i loved it

the fact that biz markie is in it makes it a 10/10

The first 4 tracks are golden.

Then it got underwhelming.

This album is a mess. I suppose long productions, delays, and half of the members gone hit the album hard. The album doesn't even know whether it wants to be a hip hop or a sunshine pop collage album. I wish they either do either or both.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad album, but it's underwhelming for me. Majority of the songs also barebones and not as dense than SILY.

Subway is fucking GOAT, tho.

frankie me boy dont know

my exact thoughts

Not good

best track Stepkids hands down
holy shit did that song hit me on the third or fourth listen

Not nearly as consistently good as Since I Left You, but still has some great moments.

first post best post

It's alright
9/10

Livin' Underwater (Is Something Wild) is so good. That track doesn't get enough love.

4/10

GOAT electroswing to impress the fine lasses with. Un-fine sluts need not apply.

noisey cruncshy food xDDDDD

It's great and as summer as their last album. So if you are listening to it when it's dark or raining outside, you are listening to it wrong.

same. the whole stretch from Harmony to The Wozard of Iz is godlike.

that stretch is fucking awful

Meh

dude it's practically a more psychedelic SILY I don't even understand how one wouldn't love that

>psychedelic
theeresa your problem

Live a Lifetime Love and Wizard of Iz are fucking terrible

Wozard is one of the best, imo. Wozard > Turnstiles > Sunshine is my fave part.

Ethereal Cereal/10

my favourite part of the whole album
clyp.it/gzqyozsp

I really really enjoy "Because im Me"

something's not quite right here

Wow you couldn't be more wrong if you tried

It's literally perfectly crafted and sequenced t b h

related
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NPAliaYGc

AHHHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

No

First half is really good
Second half kinda blurs together and I don't care much for Kaleidoscope Lovers
Stepkids and Saturday Night Inside Out are a great way to close the album though

underrated

I audibly laughed

It's pretty fun.

fucking sick of this electro-swing meme. You guys are ruining the new album for the millions of people who enjoyed it and I hope you get what you deserve. You just hate other people having fun so you have to compare such a masterpiece with fucking electro-swing, an irrelevant genre for fucking wazzocks. Just enjoy the music dickhead

8.7/10

Not as good as SILY, but still very enjoyable in its own way.

2nd half > 1st half

Shit opinions m8

i like more every time i listen to it

SILY gets repetitive and tiresome towards the midpoint of the album, even though i like the songs separately

wildflower is consistently entertaining and never gets boring. GOAT songs: subway, because i'm me, saturday night inside out, frankie sinatra (yeah yeah, electroswing memes... but the track is legit)

Feel very similarly.
Album is incredible.