UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

>pic related is JNewsom's best album
>HOOM is a bloated mess that was too ambitious for its own good, and MEM is a 7/10 at best

that's by no means an unpopular opinion, it's just wrong

Joanna Newsom is trash and her albums are only upheld as masterpieces by those who drone Scaruffi's taste.

Her voice is so annoying, I don't get the appeal of her music.

plebs out

ys is objectively her magnum opus.

ys > mem > hoom > divers

this

Her voice is something you either get or don't get. Check out Have One On Me if you haven't, her voice is the least "strange" in that album. Especially the first song, Easy.

HOOM is greatest artist achievement in human history

except P4K and Fantano have both given her higher scores than Scaruffi? what makes her related to Scaruffi?

scaruffi's reach only applies to this board, which comprise a tiny percent of joanna's fanbase

Tom Waits shtick gets old pretty fast every album.

She and some black/noise metal band are the only group/artist to receive above a 8/10 from him this decade. Not the user who posted that, but I'm that's why he says it.

not true.

Tragedy by Julia Holter got an 8/10, and that was this decade (2011)

he said above an 8

>She and some black/noise metal band are the only group/artist to receive above a 8/10
>above a 8/10

lol ABOVE a 8/10

except the metal band DIDN'T get above an 8? fucking retards, it's just a regular 8/10, check if you don't believe me.

HOOM is the only 8.5 since the 90s

stoner metal is literally the only worthwhile metal genre

GOAT

Some nights I just never go to sleep at all,
and I stand, shaking in my doorway like a sentinel, all alone, bracing like the bow upon a ship, and fully abandoning any thought of anywhere but home, my home.

try HOOM

Pic related is the best pre-breakup Swans album.

Early psychedelic rock is incredibly dated now, and modern psych is a massive improvement even if the songwriting is worse

Ege Bamyasi > Tago Mago

>I don't know much about music but I have lot to say about it

I actually agree with this, although Children Of God is a contender as well.

I would say Future Days but I agree Tago Mago isn't their best.

Chris Baio's solo stuff is better than Vampire Weekend.

DO I RUN RARE? AND YOU'VE CHANGED, SOOOOOOOOOOOOME

Extremely unpopular opinion: I don't like Death Grips.