Claims to love music

>claims to love music
>can't play any instruments

Reminder that Kanye West and Tyler The Creator can both play the piano very well.

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uPBTEy9oOw
youtube.com/watch?v=o7PEnj-8NHw
youtube.com/watch?v=V1hDrNUvbqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

>play piano
>very well

Kanye has been playing the piano since he was 16

I thought you were memeing until I found this
youtube.com/watch?v=3uPBTEy9oOw

Any recordings of Kanye playing piano well, though? I couldn't find any.

Runaway

>Kanye West can play piano very well
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>considering this to be "very well"
Holy Christ, dude

>youtube.com/watch?v=3uPBTEy9oOw
>very well

There's not much of a correlation between loving music and playing an instrument. Although a lot of people that are super into music do.

I guess "very well" is wrong but it's really not bad

What if you can sing

He can play the piano, sure.
But I wouldn't call him good at the piano.

anybody could do this with a few months practice

A lot of singers can get away with not really being musicians, they don't have to understand music theory or read music, although some do

reading music is pretty integral to singing

Not at all. Good try though.

They're black.

*days

Yeah not necessarily. I mean if you want to be good yeah, but I've meet people who call themselves singers who even have really good voices who just sing by ear

*minutes

You could literally say that about anything.

because its possible to do anything user

>forced to take piano lessons by parents
>fucking hate it
>play for about 2 years, get pretty good
>still don't like it
>quit as soon as they let me
>years later and I'm actually interested in music now
>remember none of it

probably my biggest regret. I've been playing guitar for a year though and I'd love to relearn piano

I know the feel lol. My parents forced me to take piano lessons but I kept quitting and then starting back up again. Wish I would have stuck with it though I could have been a fucking genius by now

>very well
literally the only things remarkable about this are good time feel and some nice minor-9th voicings

>who is david bowie

damn I know its a fisheye lens but he has some long ass fingers

There was once a time when black musicians would spend not hours, days, or months but decades practicing their instrument, honing their skill until they had attained such a degree of mastery that they could impulsively construct beautiful, original, and intricate melodies, harmonies, and rhythms through sheer instinct and imagination. They were fucking professionals who respected and perfected the craft, they were elites, and they didn't worry about bragging because everybody had no choice but to recognize their ability and talent

Now we have hip hop

are you implying that black musicians don't make jazz anymore?

because if so you are very wrong. there are still plenty of black jazz artists, they just aren't anywhere near as popular as rappers. and that's a problem with music listeners, not a problem with black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7PEnj-8NHw

Here's a better example

Most black people don't listen to jazz, and black jazz musicians are outnumbered by whites today

Stop trying to cover for them, nigger

do you have a source for these claims?

Virtually any jazz club in the United States

>club

yeah that's a great way to judge music listeners, by going to clubs.

clubs are where average people go to be entertained/have fun/drink etc. they have nothing to do with the actual artistic aspect of any given genre.

get outside more kid

You don't know much about jazz, huh?

Any baby can learn piano, one of the easiest instruments to learn BY FAR

same
I want to die

if you usig that keyboard evre day you van learn piano quiack a fuck nigga I don't have money4 a piano tyle can sick my fdvcddd ick mutacficking nigggga i wanto go to usa and be suvcc gesful nigga aint woth sit gtoot t damn rigth noe i', m drunk ad fuvklkkk oghhh I wi;; mAKEitt one day you nigas better scrrewn shot dis it ell b hhistory bgot tdajmn I hate
THJhe industry AJHHHHHHH oh
,ayby I will mike it some day I know Yall be laughing aat me butgt I'll be better than you get you ass up niggas ILL BE GOT TAN BETTER TAN YOU yeah 4 rel

kanye on piano in the Graduation era, backed up with string and horn sections
youtube.com/watch?v=V1hDrNUvbqc

i love music not playing music retard

note- i would consider this virtuoso or "very well" i'd say in this video hes as good as an open mic piano cover artist, or a guitarist in arcade fire who has to fill in on piano for a song live

I hate stupid parents who learn whatever they ilfe think like you have no problems life can be better 4 real.

*would NOT

fuck

what