Who are objectively the most morally reprehensible musical figures?

Who are objectively the most morally reprehensible musical figures?

>Jimmy Page
>Chuck Berry
>G.G. Allin
>(not John Lennon)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3_izsNHl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does reprehensible mean?

not john lennon, he dindu nuffin

Charles Manson

Reprehensible is the type of tail a lizard has.

He is asking which musicians are lizard people.

Actually, he was a wife beater and a pathological liar. So, you are wrong. Do a little research pls.

Source?

as i said, he dindu nuffin

Jimmy Page?

Why do dirty hippies like you still act like John Lennon was a saint?

He physically abused both his wives, emotionally abused his son, was openly homophobic and antisemetic, was controlling and misogynist, he literally made yoko ono write a list of all the men she’d been with and shamed her for it, was openly racist, wrote a song called “woman is the n-word of the world” (except actually used the slur) and never actually did any activist work, just posed with whatever groups and signs were counter-culture for the media, stated that the idea of disabled people touching him made him sick, used to pretend to be intellectually disabled on stage as a joke, and probably tons more shit that was never documented

Stop worshipping john lennon. The Beatles are mediocre and he was a horrifying human being

Listverse. Top 10 unpleasant facts about john lennon

>He physically abused both his wives, emotionally abused his son, was openly homophobic and antisemetic, was controlling and misogynist, he literally made yoko ono write a list of all the men she’d been with and shamed her for it, was openly racist, wrote a song called “woman is the n-word of the world” (except actually used the slur) and never actually did any activist work, just posed with whatever groups and signs were counter-culture for the media, stated that the idea of disabled people touching him made him sick, used to pretend to be intellectually disabled on stage as a joke, and probably tons more shit that was never documented
the absolute madman

If you're calling Jimmy Page morally reprehensible for the theft it's one thing, but if you're calling him out for having sex with underage girls you might as well call out every major classic rock figure. Sup Forums's golden boy David Bowie was just as bad in that regard.

how can you not understand the meaning of "woman is the ni**er of the world"?

This. It was also simply a different time then, it's not like they were running a pedophile ring or something, they were just having consensual sex with underage groupies

Don't bother, I've talked to people on Sup Forums who think Dylan's Hurricane is racist because he used the word nigger in the song.

I'm pretty sure Women is the Nigger of the World is meant to be a criticism of how women are treated. I don't care to defend his personal life but I don't think that song's a good example.

What did berry do?

Ian Watkins
Gary Glitter
Charlie Manson
Tim Lambesis
Chuck Berry
Rick James
Gaahl
Bård Guldvik "Faust" Eithun
Vince Neil
Jim Gordon
Sid Vicious
Cassidy
Big Lurch
J-Dee
Cool-C
Mac Minister
G. Dep
X-Raided
Jay-Z
Sean "John" ""Puff" Daddy" "P. "Diddy"" Combs

>Sid Vicious
I am genuinely confused as to how he's a pop culture hero in so many people's eyes.

is Varg getting a free pass or some shit?

ritchie blackmore

He did nothing wrong.

Ranking Dread, reggae deejay and probable Yardie godfather. Responsible for 30+ murders amongst other things.

What for?

Put cameras in the ladies room at a restaurant he owned i think?

Kidnapped a 14 year old girl and fled the state

>ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=q3_izsNHl-8

absolute madman

NOBODY acts like he's a saint anymore jackass, you just want reasons to hate him. The only reason we know he beat his wife is because he admitted it with the context that he'd changed.
His contribution to activist work wasn't actual activist work, but using his status as a memeber of what was undeniably the most important band in the world to tell people about these topics. Also a lot of this can be explained as "it was acceptable at the time" like him pretending to be disabled or not liking disabled people touch him.
The man admitted he wasn't perfect, but he admitted he had his flaws like being an inherently angry and violent person and did everything he could with his fame to make the world a better place with fewer people like him.
Can you conceivably say the same thing?

Everyone who's still at least partially a fan of John Lennon now knows about all of the horrible things he did because of dickholes like you who seem to get some sort of mental boost from saying he wasn't amazing, and we've forgiven him for all this stuff. Forgiveness is for you, not for the person you are forgiving. Forgiveness is so you can stop spending so much of your life wasting it hating other people for things that never affected you and never will. Nobody idolized these negative tendencies of john lennon. Nobody has EVER beaten their wife and said it was okay because "john lennon did it".
In growing up you realize most of the activist figures, most of your idols simply weren't perfect or great people and you learn to become okay with that. Somehow I guess you never went through that.

andAlso refute the central point before you pick it apart line by line.

I'm genuinely surprised no one said Boyd Rice.

People have forgiven Varg for killing euronymous by now for a variety of reasons.He's racist, offensive, and he has legit killed someone in the past but he's kinda harmless so we let it slide.

Some stuff is brought up solely as trolling, like that which shall not be named.

Why? What crime did he commit?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

Nothing criminal I'm sure. I might have presumed Sup Forums of all boards had the largest capacity of ex-tumblr users since Boyd is a master troll and makes jokes about rape and genocide and is an ordained priest in the church of Satan. He seems intelligent but enjoys confrontation.

>I might have presumed Sup Forums of all boards had the largest capacity of ex-tumblr users
Well, you're right about that.

Some of it may be wanting to find a reason to hate her, but I can believe she's not the nicest person behind closed doors. There's gotta be a reason she's gone through so many boyfriends.

Kind of off-topic but I hate how the media presents her as this cute nice girl who happens to go through a lot of relationships when you know if she wasn't white/so clean looking she'd be called a slut by everyone and their moms.

They find out she has a dick

What he do?

>if she wasn't white/so clean looking she'd be called a slut
Why did you add white? lmao
Literally all it is is not showing absurd amounts of skin, not singing songs about sucking dick, and instead dressing acting fairly demure.
Other singers get called sluts because they want to, it's their entire hook.

top kek
is this pasta

>never actually did any activist work, just posed with whatever groups and signs were counter-culture for the media,
This is actually factually incorrect, Lennon donated money to the Black Panthers.

How was Josh Homme a dick? Almost everyone he lost his temper on more or less deserved it, and everyone else says he's a really cool guy otherwise.

What a cuck

>what are reaction pics
Where did I ever state he was one?

>donating money to terrorist groups
>activist work

The Black Panthers, contrary to popular belief, were a multi-ethnic group that devoted a significant amount of their time to helping the homeless and impoverished.

>Jim Gordon
I mean, to be fair, he was a complete nutbag. Under any other jurisdiction he would've probably have been found not guilty by reason of insanity and sectioned.

kek

Here's a pic of Huey Newton, the founder of the Black Panther Party, and he's holding his favorite album.

Underrated, very well put man

And here's a poster for a Black Panther fundraiser. Note the group supplying music.

He also gave money to the IRA.

relevant:
theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190

Create rock and roll, which led to countless morally reprehensible actions

Well put.
This is why I have respect for John. He did some pretty bad things yet he grew as a person and publicly apologized and actively tried to be a better person. There's no excuse for hitting your wife or neglecting your child, and John was honestly man enough to own up to that and try to move past it. He regretted not being their for his first son so much that he left the music industry for five years in order to raise his second one, because he was afraid of making that mistake again.

He did reprehensible things that he genuinely felt awful for doing, and actually changed. That's more than can be said for some people.

Nico

She fucking attacked a random women with a broken bottle just because she was black.

That's a pretty good assessment, though I'd say she dates a fairly normal amount that an attractive woman her age would. But I do agree that she gets a sort of pass while others get thrown under the bus.

>implying that is a bad thing

Euronymous would have gotten himself killed very soon anyway. I genuinely believe that Varg did it in preemptive self-defense, he always seemed like the most sinsible of that edgy bunch. meanwhile Euro made a spectacle of his mentally ill best friend's grisly suicide in order to promote his shitty music. I have no problem believing that he would have killed Varg for kvlt glory or some shit.
Currently he's not even that bad of a guy. If you're offended by nationalism and racial pride maybe, but he just preaches a traditional lifestyle and isolation of different backgrounds. It's not like he's saying "kill all niggers race war now", he seems like a very intelligent person.

Andy Morin

He fucking attacked a random women with a chicken wing just because she was black.

Based Jimmy dindunuffin. Sure, he practiced black magic, had sex with underage groupies, was cocky as all hell, and almost killed himself with his drug addictions, but that's rock and roll, man. Who honestly here says they wouldn't if they were in his position at the time.

Still ironic as fuck that he's conceived as a saint, and yes a lot of people act like he's a saint and many are oblivious to his actions, especially the ignorant youth,

Not the worst, but Jack White is a cunt. Wigger thought he did garage rock/blues first and flipped out when somebody else did it. Pic related.