Are you guys excited for the new Jason Aldean this september? you think he'll top OBND? will it leak soon? discuss

are you guys excited for the new Jason Aldean this september? you think he'll top OBND? will it leak soon? discuss

He's looking at us...

but we don't know...

>they don't know

what did he mean by this

how is he lit up if the sun is rising behind him?

(((they))) don't know

Let me get this straight...

a forum that loses its shit over prog, black metal, punk, and classical... is somehow enamored with this guy?

yeah? he's good

You Don't Know

get on back to redddit now, ya hear,?

they don't know

This guy doesn't know

No they're just taking a stale meme much too far

it's a meme you dip

Take off your glasses and look in the mirror. Why are you this way?

>hating someone who is changing the face of modern country

nah, not memeing, just a genuine aldean-head ever since relentless, old boots was too weird for my tastes but i always give jason a spin whenever he drops something new

I don't hate it; it just seems pretty derivative of late 90s and mid 2000s country, which while admittedly better than current country, still blew ass.

What about Shawn James & the Shapeshifters, yeah? Shawn James just put out a new solo album which (I think) would serve better to change the face of modern country.

Or this is all a big joke as suggested in other responses and I'm taking something on the internet way too seriously... which seems to constitute about 90% of Sup Forums topics anyway, so fuck it.

>you will never go hunting with based jason

>it just seems pretty derivative of late 90s and mid 2000s country,
it seems that way at first but once you look behind the curtains a bit you start to realize how well-written it is

>mfw Jason is the modern day Mozart

>they don't know
who don't know?

the haters

hes post-country you fucking pringle, of course Sup Forums likes him

>he literally doesn't write a single word of his own songs
>his voice is apparently good enough for him to just be a mouthpiece

how did a fucking loser like this make it so far in the business, I'm just completely baffled here

fuck you, shut the FUCK up. Im so tired of you fucking plebians hating on him! IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HIM GET THE FUKCK OUT

the beatles used songwriters too, you gonna knock them?

quads for aldean

Are you guys Aldean heads or Aldean nuts?

I'm an Aldean nut myself

Oh, right, "post," yeah... Groundbreaking. Earth shattering talent. Somebody better call Cash and tell that poseur to pull the fuck over.

sometimes i wonder if he knows he's a meme

He Doesn't Know

damn...

you better be speaking in a non-ironic sense....

Jason Aldean is the single most important artist of this generation. He's like the equivalent of My Bloody Valentine in terms of sound innovation, and I want him to finger my asshole until I start bleeding.

THIS

like omg i want him 2 fcuk my azz so hAARd

Fuck off Reddit

Jason Aldean is a racist cunt, everyone stop promoting his harmful music

you looking to die?

Sure, why not.

It's hard to argue with such an impressive erection.

I may not like the douche, but this is fucking America. First goddamn Amendment, asshole. Get back in your safety zone.

fuck off die u think ur cool and sophisticated cuz u just post an old portrAiT NO U NOT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

while his outlook on the israel/palestine conflict in "burnin' it down" maybe seem rather one dimensional on first glance, many people overlook the subtle satire that is so vital to understanding his work