Is it true you're no longer an immature child when you rate WYWH way higher than DSotM and The Wall...

Is it true you're no longer an immature child when you rate WYWH way higher than DSotM and The Wall? There's a sincerity and simplicity in WYWH that amazes me. No pyrotechnic bullshit, no Roger Water's muh deep concepts. Just straight bliss and raw feelings. What do you think?

You're no longer an immature child when you stop posting on Sup Forums

>no Roger Water's muh deep concepts

Did you actually listen to the full album or do you just happen to completely gloss over Welcome to the Machine and Have a Cigar?

Also you're no longer an "immature child" when you start realizing their overlooked albums such as Meddle, Atom Heart Mother and Animals are the best.

>pyrotechnic bullshit
>muh deep concepts
show me where any of those things are in DSotM
i'm not pretending its the best album ever made but it is easily their best

animal is the Sup Forumscore aka REDDIT contrarian pick. aka it SUCKS

I thought you were my friends! What's wrong with taking a break and going on Sup Forums? Nothing, i'll tell you.

their best is undeniably Piper at the Gates of Dawn or Meddle.

animal is the best album.

You're no longer an immature child when you rate everything from TDSOTM onwards a 4/10 or lower.

Who said anything about these other albums? The question is: WYWH is better than DSotM and The Wall?

Wish You Were here is pretty overrated.

Meddle is their best album, I feel like it has the most balance between all the band members

And it has the best song ever on it too

>DOG BARKS

you're no longer immature when you rate the studio side of ummagumma over everything else

But you are high.

I agree I really enjoyed Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Easily their best album

this.

no thats just being a retarded contrarian

Lol, look at this pleb

It is in fact one of the best albums ever made and people who deny that are either full hipstermode or haven't even touched an instrument in their lives.

You sound like an actual child

WYWH is their shittiest song
Welcome to the Machine is pretentious bullshit
Have a Cigar is good
And SOYCD pt. I & II are mostly prog wank

Animals and The Wall are the best late PF albums

i was really stoned when i posted that, but its true

Settling This:

Meddle > Animals > Atom Heart Mother > Piper at The Gates of Dawn > The Wall = Wish You Were Here = Dark Side of the Moon > Obscured By Clouds > The Final Cut > The Division Bell > all the other shit they made

I would switch Pipers with Atom Heart Mother, put The Wall > DSOTM, and put Meddle = Animals, but this is perfect otherwise.

Whoops, meant The Wall < DSOTM.

the division bell is secretly pink floyd's greatest album

prove me wrong

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would

>SOYCD
>Prog wank