Post your last fm account and I'll make fun of you

Hello, Sup Forums friends,

I used to do this a lot a long time ago, nowadays I only do it when I'm very drunk. Post your last fm account, I will listen to four songs from it and make fun of your bad taste in music. Get in early because these take 15-20 minutes per person and I can only stay awake so long.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/TWoodo
last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/NoteLord
last.fm/user/regularasshole
last.fm/user/brightsideyeah
last.fm/user/TheMaskettaMan
youtube.com/watch?v=uYXJeqygeFI
last.fm/user/blood_visions
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
last.fm/user/Marcus_Loss
last.fm/user/OrtonEdge32dh
last.fm/user/Fiftybottles
last.fm/user/Petdak
last.fm/user/stebmcdreb
last.fm/user/isaacschmisaac
last.fm/user/bburnedtoast
last.fm/user/corvolyce
last.fm/user/onegeoffnation
last.fm/user/jikavak
last.fm/user/arnold5127
last.fm/user/theoccultest
last.fm/user/DonutDuDe1212
last.fm/user/mevnisfIItmvrdg
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/bobbistef
last.fm/user/celticsbnc
last.fm/user/Anglicize
last.fm/user/duartemartinho
last.fm/user/Nyantez
last.fm/user/tinekole
last.fm/user/besker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only because no one else replied

last.fm/user/TWoodo

last.fm/user/shrugo

Rip me a new one op

>hey that looks like marshall erikson
>its the actor
hellooooooo 2 AM

last.fm/user/Cordett

last.fm/user/NoteLord

have a go m80

last.fm/user/regularasshole

do me

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

hey now
whats that sound

last.fm/user/brightsideyeah

pls bully

Thanks, I needed that.

Your compatibility with TWoodo is Low.
>You both listen to Sly & The Family S…, 坂本龍一 and Miles Davis.

Could be better I guess but Sly & Miles are great so I'll be cautiously optimistic.

1. Shpongle - Juggling Molecules
Oh Christ people actually listen to Shpongle? For years I thought it was a joke band where people said they liked them to get into the weird hippie culture or whatever. Anyway this song is about as good as you'd guess. It'd probably be fun if I was on ecstasy, but you know what else is fun when you're on ecstasy? Literally everything.

2. Hawkwind - Damnation Alley
Jesus, another 7 minute long thing? Hmm...I take that back, this song is honestly pretty cool. Oh no, it has a long breakdown where it turns into a prog song. Well, everything good someday dies.

3. Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Yeah okay whatever. Is there a single person who didn't get suicidally sick of this song in 2013 or 14 or whenever it was huge?

4. Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral
At long last, something that rules. More of this please, other people whose radio station I'm going to listen to. I don't even like metal or hard rock that much but I've honestly never heard a Sabbath song that didn't own.

last.fm/user/TheMaskettaMan

i dony have one but i like this songs like this
artist, judge me
found him on mu
youtube.com/watch?v=uYXJeqygeFI

last.fm/user/stay_cold

i forgot my password so i can't scrobble from my phone, but most of my recent listens are the recent-ish pouya shit and Bad Neighbor

eh why not
last.fm/user/blood_visions

You'll have an easy time with mine

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

I'm not OP but I also want to make fun of you

ahem ahem

Lol nerd2000

I'm going to do it to you too.

ahem ahem

Haha dumb swamp dork

last.fm/user/Marcus_Loss

be nice

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
too much man

shpongle is best band there
dam

last.fm/user/OrtonEdge32dh

I'm too shy to reply when someone on Sup Forums talks to me on lastfm

wtf is wrong with me

people are usually way nicer on last.fm than here, you should give it a try

Your compatibility with shrugo is Very Low.
>You both listen to Slayer, Daft Punk and Faith No More.

Not optimistic about this.

1. Erock - Castlevania meets Metal
Oh my God this is awful. People who listen to this kind of stuff would play Dungeons and Dragons if they had friends to play with, but they don't.

2. Nirvana - Stay Away
What am I gonna do here, make fun of Nirvana? Everybody likes Nirvana.

3. Slayer - Metal Storm / Face the Slayer
I guess the theme for tonight is me admitting I'm not that into metal but I can admit when metal fucking rocks, and both Sabbath and Slayer rock. Did Sup Forums get more metal-heavy while I was gone?

4. Richard Hallebeck - East Side Bridge
Okay, so you listen to smooth jazz and metal. Wonderful. I just remembered why I stopped doing this 5 years ago.

last.fm/user/Fiftybottles

have fun

Your compatibility with Cordett is High.
>You both listen to Animal Collective, The Avalanches and Daft Punk.

Feeling optimistic here, could hear some good stuff I think.

1. J. Cole - Fire Squad
Hmmm...this is good. Production fantastic and Cole is a pretty great rapper. Please stop making me listen to actually good stuff, it's hard to make fun of.

2. Computer Magic - Science Channel 9
This isn't awful but it's almost unimaginably generic. I will think of this song approximately 1 week from now but I will forget the band and think it's a Metric song.

3. Computer Magic - Downtown is Broken
Oh good, more of my new favorite band, downtown is broken. If these guys got in a car crash with Zero 7 everyone would stagger out of both cars without knowing which band they were in.

4. Cults - You Know What I Mean
I saw this band at a beach concert series in Los Angeles and I didn't even realize they were playing until 3/4 of the way through their set. I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying its so forgettable that you forget it while you're listening to it and don't even realize you're hearing it at the time.

last.fm/user/Petdak

Go for it my man.

Your compatibility with NoteLord is Super.
>You both listen to The Avalanches, Kate Bush and XTC.

Genuinely optimistic this time.

1. Half Japanese - Electricity Respect
This is weird and awesome. I haven't often searched out and downloaded stuff I've listened to because of Sup Forums radio stations but I will for this band. Fuck you, stop making me listen to actually cool music, it's hard to make this stuff funny.

2. John Lee Hooker - Low Down Midnight Boogie
I honestly don't get why anyone listens to 40s-50s blues. Literally every song sounds the same. Blessing to you if that doesn't bug you.

3. Emerson, Lake & Palmer
Well every love affair must come to an end, huh. This shit sounds like something Zappa would record because he thought it was stupid and funny, but then he would layer in some voice talking about anal prolapses or something. Basically this is a song about anal prolapses but no one seems to be aware of that fact.

4. Slint - Good Morning, Captain
If you can't recite most of the spoken part of this song then I don't want to know you and also you probably don't belong on Sup Forums

Congrats to NoteLord who wins the best account of the night so far and a special dispensation for introducing me to the band Half Japanese. Good fucking luck to anyone who hopes to be better than this one, you won't be.

sure why not

last.fm/user/stebmcdreb

bump

Your compatibility with regularasshole is Very High.
>You both listen to Sleater-Kinney, Wild Flag and Pavement.

1. tune-yards - ??? (i forget the name of the song)
Whenever I listen to tune-yards I think it's probably some sound-manipulated version of a Dirty Projectors song. Look I'm not saying this is good or bad okay.

2. Wild Flag - Something Came Over Me
This song is great. I just read Carrie Brownstein's memoir the other day and that was good too. Again, please stop posting accounts that listen to actually good songs.

3. Black Moth Super Rainbow - When the Sun Grows On Your Tongue
Yeah I guess people listen to stuff like this huh.

4. Ariel Pink - Not Enough Violence
Ariel Pink is this bizarre opening gambit to get music nerds to like big catchy choruses. Guys just listen to Springsteen. I know he's not cool but hes a better pop musician than Ariel Pink. There are approximately one million better pop musicians than Ariel Pink.

Your compatibility with ZeroFiamma is Low.
>You both listen to 坂本龍一, Bob Dylan and Titus Andronicus.

Doesn't seem great. Gonna do this one and the next then go to bed. Sorry haters but it's 3 AM here and I told people to get in early.

1. Runt the Jewels - All Due Respect
Is this song "(feat.)" the blink-182 drummer? I really wish I could say it shows but you actually can't tell at all.

2. Brainbombs - Kill Them All
This is okay. Sounds like a band that Pitchfork gave a 7.1 to in about 2008 and nobody listened to them after that even though they were pretty good.

3. The Replacements - Black Diamond
Did you hack my computer or something? Let it Be is genuinely my favorite album of all time. This is a cover but it's not only as good as the (KISS) original it's also an amazing Mats song in its own right.

4. Alabama Shakes - This Feeling
Good band as far as current music goes. Wish I had more to say but I don't. Have heard they're great live.

This was the second best account so far after the dude whose library radio gave me a Half Japanese song.

Your compatibility with brightsideyeah is Medium.
>You both listen to The Avalanches, Animal Collective and Destroyer.

I want to be optimistic but frankly based on the last few hours I'm not.

1. Elliott Smith - Clementine
I propose a law where all depressed people have to listen to "Roman Candle" on repeat until they off themselves. I know this isn't that relevant it just seems like a good solution to the population problem.

2. Silver Mt. Zion - Austerity Blues
Yeah this is fine whatever. Good thing I'm going to bed now because I can't bring myself to have an actual opinion on this kind of generic "indie." Oh my god this song is 14 minutes long so you only get three songs and I'm not sorry about that

3. David Bowie - Dacing with the Big Boys
RIP to Bowie and also to me because I am falling asleep while writing this.

Sorry to people I didn't get to but personally I blame you for not posting earlier.

last.fm/user/isaacschmisaac

why not

oh wait nevermind kek

last.fm/user/bburnedtoast

Please

Fuck, now I understand

last.fm/user/corvolyce

>Sorry to people I didn't get to but personally I blame you for not posting earlier.
Lame.

last.fm/user/onegeoffnation

Come at me faggot

cheers

this is a pretty good cringe thread

last.fm/user/jikavak

lyl (i hope you still do dis)

i like op

last.fm/user/arnold5127

last.fm/user/theoccultest

For some reason my music player won't scrobble some songs. I don't know. I definitely listen to a lot more music than is showing up there for some reason. I use MusicBee.

ayy lmao
last.fm/user/DonutDuDe1212

try me
last.fm/user/mevnisfIItmvrdg

figures that the twink that posts a picture about being a gayboy expert would have the faggiest profile lmao

hey this is pretty good not cringe at all

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

more attention, i need more

Thanks OP, you're a swell guy

Does this retarded ass website link to spotify or youtube yet? Loved the site when it came out but it's useless for how I listen to music now.

fuck it, why not
roast me bois
last.fm/user/bobbistef

last.fm/user/celticsbnc
cum @ me
Haven't scrobbled a lot recently, been on vacation

unrelated note

is it worth making a new last fm account to cover up the travesty that was my music taste from a year ago. Or will last.fm fix itself and let me mass-delete shitty artists any time soon?

Ready to get blasted

last.fm/user/Anglicize

last.fm/user/duartemartinho
make fun of me pls

probably late to the party

last.fm/user/Nyantez

last.fm/user/tinekole

last.fm/user/besker
I don't actually listen to music. I just come here to shitpost.