Truckin' Music

Sup Forums, I drive a truck for a living. What are good truckin albums or songs? Or just good driving music? I like to listen to music but I'm wearing out the few CDs I keep with me in the cab.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGP8t3prH-o
youtube.com/watch?v=cUdEzN6UWrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AHZLCj4UDBE
youtube.com/watch?v=8BJtgM0jDWM
youtube.com/watch?v=ROASA3ZZ4p4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=PUDvRdDMc8k
youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE
youtube.com/watch?v=ykXfo50MDxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a reccomendation to kick off the thread:

Kool Keith - Diesel Truckers

youtube.com/watch?v=CGP8t3prH-o

Another rec to bump this up:

GZA - Breaker, Breaker

youtube.com/watch?v=cUdEzN6UWrQ

Something Nice

cmon my traveling comrades. Any recomendations?? Here is another from OP, one of my favorites:

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - horses

youtube.com/watch?v=AHZLCj4UDBE

DOES ANYONE On HERE DRIVE Or WHAt?

Cmon mu i expected more from you

bump

too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=8BJtgM0jDWM

Translate the lyrics. Title means 'She Stole my Truck'

youtube.com/watch?v=ROASA3ZZ4p4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

??

here's a hint:

ah, wow. i didn't make that connection. i'm not trying to be edgy i actually just deliver amazing food for a living in a truck and want to listen to cool music.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUDvRdDMc8k

yeah stick on a few nasheeds will you deliver kebabs then paki

youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE

i've considered doing trucking. not sure if it'd be a comfy or an agonizing existence. tell the truth OP, are all truckers really the white trash meth heads they're made out to he?

I'm probably not the best person to give you advice. my situation is different in that i work for a very small team and i love my bosses. I also work in one metropolitan area in the US, so I'm not driving across the country or anything like that. the truck is also not an 18 wheeler.

BUT, hell no all truckers are not white trash meth heads. my co-workers are all really smart and motivated and kind.

one piece of advice I will give that pertains to all trucking -- you are always on a schedule and being on time is really important.

pls exit the thread with any racist shit, i dont have time for it. thanks

Please forgive the terrible Newgrounds animation:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykXfo50MDxs

rasheed.

Modest Mouse's discography.

oh, al. yea i forgot about this track. i know a few truck drivers that wear high heels. not for me though, it would be too uncomfortable.

oh yea, i got lonesome crowded west in the cd book already. I should pick up some more albums tho.