Playing an instrument is too hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLXEj4UowF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is it hard patrick

>learning an instrument takes too much effort for my lazy ass

ftfy

I can't play in front of people and have no concept of dexterity so I can't play guitar

That is essentially what OP said. There was no need to make this correction.

I wish I could make music. I can't even decide what instrument to begin with. Guitar or try and learn how to use Ableton or whatever. I wouldn't know the first thing with the latter. It must be so satisfying to make something good to express yourself.

Can we stop the lazy meme? You sound like my capitalist baby boomer parents.

Baby Boomers say you're lazy because you "won't" get a job, when in reality you're trying, but you really can't

When it comes to playing an instrument, it takes real effort or getting guidance from a teacher, so in this case, you're lazy

No, OP is blaming the instrument.

if you aren´t lazy why aren´t you practicing instead of posting here

you should play harsh noise

I said STOP WITH THE LAZY MEME!!!

>It must be so satisfying to make something good to express yourself.

>implying this just comes naturally once you get good at an instrument

There are people who dedicate their lives to learning and mastering an instrument, spending all of their free time writing songs and still never manage to produce anything that isn't garbage

L A Z Y

A

Z

Y

i don't think thats true

it is though. well, at least into their 40's. I've had music teachers like that.

you're saying every single song they've written is absolute garbage to everyone in the world

well excuse my hyperbole mr semantics

i wasn't trying to be pedantic i'm just saying i don't see how you can spend 20+ years trying to do something and never have anything to show for it, you'd think they'd give up after a while

is mayonnaise an instrument

yeah, they did, and became teachers

he's right though

meanwhile there are people who can barely play their instruments or sing that managed to write soul rending songs

youtube.com/watch?v=VLXEj4UowF8

there's something that, if it's missing, all the technical skill in the world can't cover for. It's also why all the mountains of hyper-realistic kitsch of stuff like what Frazetta liked to paint will be destined for the scrap heap, but we'll remember Picasso and Van Gogh for a long time to go