Pls name attractive patrician female musicians other than grimes for /mu to jizz their pants over

Pls name attractive patrician female musicians other than grimes for /mu to jizz their pants over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fON6EE1PvlA
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=-rVIx3VbJTM
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc
youtu.be/S_Vz1O0qwsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

St. Vincent

Godammit.

lol, no

Debbie was good in her days. People need a fresh face.

She's old now though

lavren

is that her penis?

>grimes

>patrician

I would love to tickle Diane Clucks nose after sleeping with her

WHO IST HIS
I MEAN IS THIS

Actually yes. An artist with indie cred, mainstream cred, critics cred, that did everything by herself (incl. production, drawings, music video directing, dancing) and did amazing music, can't be anything below patrician. Like it or not, Grimes is actually patrician, a complete artist.

unanimous approval is plebeian don't you even into contrarianism

Her music is the same fucking shit over and over again and she sucks at singing and masks it behind the fake indie voice

reposting from the waifu thread

>unanimous approval is plebeian
It's not. The plebeian artists don't have such high ratings. Compare Taylor Swift albums ratings with Grimes albums ratings.

Grimes is also an indie artist (completely independent). She's more patrician than mainstream acts such as Kate Bush or Bjork, that have huge sales and huge fanbases. If you consider KB & Bjork patrician, you should do the same with Grimes.

i really hate to break this to you, friend, but while she seems like an incredibly talented person, her music is in fact pretty bad.

but if thats your thing, you be you.

b for bjork?

>Her music is the same fucking shit over and over again
You just proved that you didn't even listen to her music. How are these Grimes songs even similar?
youtube.com/watch?v=fON6EE1PvlA
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=-rVIx3VbJTM
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU

my bb

This

I wonder if it's actually Grimes spamming all these threads

:3

>i really hate to break this to you, friend, but while she seems like an incredibly talented person, her music is in fact pretty bad.
Prove that, friend. I'd like to see your best arguments. Just saying it's bad it's not enough. It doesn't have any value, it's just an empty shell of an argument.

Enchante

WOW

Grouper is wife material

i dont argue about shit like gravity m8.

90s Tori Amos a cute
CUTE!

Also released some great albums 90s-00s
>1992 Little Earthquakes - bretty gud
>1994 Under The Pink - meh
>1996 Boys For Pele - 9/10
>1998 Choirgirl - 8/10
>1999 Venus - 8/10
>2002 Scarlet's Walk - 10/10 literally the GOAT woman singer-songwriter album of all time
>2005 Beekeeper - 9/10

You don't argue about anything at all, apparently.

oh yeah?

Yeah.

>i really hate to break this to you, friend, but
Is an empty platitude.

>while she seems like an incredibly talented person,
Is a subordinate statement.

>her music is in fact pretty bad.
Is also a statement. An argument is a statement backed up with supporting evidence. Unless you explain why you think her music is bad, you aren't making an argument.

you can be "le so indie" and be shit just as you can be signed to a major label and be shit. indie cred is just something that pitchfork can make money off of at their festivals and page view revenue

She was so hot in the 80s
This pic is 2014 and she's still got it.

oh yeah?

Admission of defeat accepted.

Carry on with the posting of attractive, female musicians with good taste.

you think so?

Young Carol King comin through being a hottie on the dl;

Dolores O'Riordan is so fucking hot

2 of the 5 that you listed have decent production but sound pretty similar, all of them ruined by her vocals.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fON6EE1PvlA
her trying to be bjork,
>youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
cringe-worthiest generic pop-attempt song she's ever made by a long shot, really bad video too holy shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
like i mentioned with the vocals, this has decent production, good pacing but terrible vocals
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rVIx3VbJTM
similar to be a body and vocals ruin it
>youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
into the trash it goes lmfao can't get more weeab than this

literally a goddamn dorito

you rekt js

why were there so many attractive female musicians in the 80s and 90s?

no way bb

grimes sucking aint a hypothesis

Dude I dunno but Natalie Imbruglia and Leigh Nash were my jam when I was younger.

youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc

such a qt

Why is everyone so mean to Annie picking the low hanging fruit?

>bjork will never reverse age

pretty girl g,d,

Goddamn look at those thick Jewish legs

>tfw you weren't born in late 1960s Iceland and became a member of the Sugarcubes, got drunk and had bizarre pagan orgies with Bjork and her friends

Liking/disliking the sound of someone's voice is a perfectly legitimate example of subjective taste. However It isn't an excuse for saying that something is inherently terrible - just that it doesn't appeal to you.

>that appearance on Conan which was her first big TV appearance where she wore a dress
:3

check out esme patterson
youtu.be/S_Vz1O0qwsg

>pros
-has big tits
>cons
-has fas

We talking about big tits now?

vicki 4ever