Guitar Thread

Post your guitars bois. And we rate our guitars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3CpzIXkRSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's an Epiphone Sg G-400 Pro 1966 in Alpine White

I could never get behind the SG. just feels super flimsy

>An SG at a price anyone can afford!

It takes awhile to get used to really. It's neck is thicker than most guitars

Picture this but with tarnished hardware, dents around the corners, and wear on the pickguard. It's getting a genuinely worn look to it, which I like.
Absolutely love it, I've played Gibsons and still prefer mine because I've had it so long and know it like it's another limb.

Also have a Yamaha acoustic that's pretty well-loved, sounds and plays surprisingly well for how much it cost (200-ish)

Op here, I'm am really considering buying one of those, there is one on Craigslist nearby for $250

Get it! Mine was $400 used, and I don't know if I got lucky (you hear a lot of bad stuff about Gibson/Epi quality control) but it sounds as good as much more expensive guitars. I personally like the feel of the neck; they have a reputation as metal guitars but it can handle pretty much anything (I mostly play shoegaze).

Of course make sure it's set up and feels good first. If it is, 250 is a steal

I'll take your word on it lol . I mostly play this shit.

USA Tele Vintage reissue

Never really like Teles the necks are way to small

>the necks are way to small

this is the main reason why people love teles. a smaller neck is more comfy to play on for long periods of time

recent purchase

It might be just me then, any time I pick one up like be it an American or a squier vm, it feels awkward and uncomfortable to play, I have gotten used to playing thick necks

All I have is a Seagull entourage mini jumbo. I got it years ago and never bought another guitar, but my sister gave me her really cheap electric guitar that I messed around with. I'm buying a PRS soon, though

how do you like it? thinking about buying this exact model. I imagine it being mini makes it very comfy

I think it's a great guitar. It's perfect for my size and sounds great, so I'd definitely recommend it. I'm also pretty sentimentally attached to it, but thats a separate story

from left to right

ibanez gaxb150 (impressively good cheapo bass i got for free from a friend while he was moving)

ibanez sr305 (in the gig bag)

ovation uk ii

gibson rd prototype guitar (still cant place what it actually is)

bc rich st iii

some shitty suzuki acoustic guitar with fucking really high action and shit intonation i need to fix it

rickenbacker 4003

samick 12 string im too lazy to look at the label on the inside that also desperately needs a setup

Thanks gonna buy one soon then. Do you have the $500 one with quantum electronics or just the regular $400 one?

Just the regular one

Here's my mexican strat. I took off the original finish and laminate and then just had clear finish put on it. Also swapped the pickups out for some Seymour Duncan rails.

Here's my tele as well, and an Electra that I sold not long ago.

which guitar/pickup/pedal combo will give me a good no wave sound like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h3CpzIXkRSg

i'm thinking about getting into my guitar and stripping out the pot altogether and hooking up the pickup directly to the output jack. i might do away entirely with neck pickup. is this a "JUST" idea?

this dude with the 4 piece unpainted body again baka

Man, I love the way it looks for some reason. I can understand the hate though.