How can Scaruffi's Radiohead ratings be explained?

How can Scaruffi's Radiohead ratings be explained?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va7JztNeQCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

radiohead are mediocre

>caring about an Italian hiker's opinion

I'm amazed that he went as high as 7. Radiohead seems like the kind of band scaruffi would despise.

he doesn't like the band as much as you like the band

They are. Music than unabashedly incorporates music he'd otherwise accuse them of stealing? Terrible! Xgau hates them for the same reason.

>Pablo Honey equal to Kid A, tied for 3rd best Radiohead album

OK Computer = Amnesiac
Kid A = Pablo Honey
The Bends
Hail to the Thief = In Rainbows = The King of Limbs

Where would he put A Moon Shaped Pool? Rating?

Doesn't like AMSP much according to his cursory assessment of 2016 albums, so it'd be 5/10 at best

5/10

>Pablo Honey higher than The Bends, The King of Limbs, Hail to the Thief, In Rainbows, and the same rating as Kid A.

HAHAHAHA WHAT!? do people actually listen to this guy? I get that people don't like Radiohead, and that fine but do they actually think THAT?

radiohead are not that great.

but if you need an in-depth explanation i'm pretty sure he wrote an essay about it

>kid a (title track) youtube.com/watch?v=Va7JztNeQCo
this sounds like OK Computer b-side "Melatonin", not anything from Kid A

the other two are totally clueless comparisons and you know it.

1. In Rainbows - 9
2. Amnesiac - 9
3. Kid A - 8.5
4. A Moon Shaped Pool - 8
5. OK Computer - 7.5
6. Hail to the Thief - 7
7. The Bends - 6
8. The King o Limbs - 5
9. Pablo Honey - 5

What's wrong with Pablo Honey? It's probably their least studio altered performance, and it honestly has some pretty good tracks on the album

>there least altered studio performance

This is a joke right? Yeah there a few all right tracks on Pablo Honey, but most of it is just bland crap.

>How can Scaruffi's Radiohead ratings be explained?
I don't know you could try reading his reviews instead of looking at the rating you humongous fag.

I mean if thats your opinion I guess thats that. But man is it stupid, Creep and You, are the only two that I would call above average. The rest are pretty bad. TKOL is its wishy-washy moments but overall its really solid and In Rainbows is a fantastic dream pop album with no bad tracks.

more like
1. Amnesiac - 8.5
2. OK Computer - 8
3. Kid A - 8
4. In Rainbows - 7.5
5. A Moon Shaped Pool - 6.5
6. Hail to the Thief - 6
7. The Bends - 6
8. Pablo Honey - 5.5
9. The King of Limbs - 4

Amnesiac would be so perfect if it didn't have I Might be Wrong and Hunting Bears. Otherwise it has some of the best Radiohead songs.

>TKOL that low
>literally lower than PH
that makes me so irrationally angry
i really want you to die right now

kid A is bland crap too tho

he thinks they are one of the most overrated bands of the century so far

radiohead is boring. instead of those "how old were you when you grew out of metal?" threads Sup Forums should have more "how old were you when you grew out of radiohead?" ones